Author Topic: Razdolph the blue-toned lion...  (Read 835 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Razdolph the blue-toned lion...
« on: December 21, 2023, 09:28:43 am »
...had some very shiny blue fur!

As this year comes to a close, us staff would like to thank you all for spending yet another year with us here on FeralHeart!
Words cannot express the appreciation and gratitude we have for you the community. You who have poured your continued support and love into this game, we cannot thank you enough.

We wish you all a very merry Christmas, happy holidays and a happy new year!

""

- Majorest

"I can't believe another year has flown by. I'm so grateful to all of those who are still with us, and those who are still giving to this community. There's nothing I love more than seeing this place still alive and seeing both new and old users joining us still. I want to thank you all for another wonderful year. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2024 has in store for all of us. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! And please, stay safe out there! ❤️ - Siggy"

- LadySigyn

"Yet another year has come and gone, and boy has it felt like a blur! Words cannot express how grateful I am for the amazing community members who have stuck with FeralHeart for all this time. The community truly makes this game come alive. With both old and new players still returning to this game today, I cannot express how happy I feel to see this little corner of the internet still breathing. I cannot wait to see what 2024 has in store for us! Merry Christmas, happy holidays and happy new year everyone! Here's to another year =)"

- Ame88

""

- Bloo.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 09:51:25 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort