Author Topic: SKYWARD ; a warrior cats RP  (Read 1276 times)

Offline eijiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • - zurückbleiben, bitte
    • View Profile
SKYWARD ; a warrior cats RP
« on: August 26, 2019, 10:18:17 pm »

SKYWARD is a brand-new and work-in-progress Warrior Cats roleplay. Rather than focusing on the traditional five clans, we are taking on a more original approach to the franchise and instead have five new original clans—CoastClan, DuneClan, GroveClan, RidgeClan, and SteppeClan—each set in their own respective locations. Set in a widely diverse and vague setting, opportunities and creativity are endless. Will your character find themselves energized by the ocean, prove their strength by baring the harshness of the desert, hunt and fight among the forests, climb to new heights in the mountains, or tame the sprawling expanses of the plains? With new threats ranging from natural disasters to predators to inter-clan conflict, will you choose to stick with the old ways of life or carve your own path into the world?

NOW ACCEPTING PRE-OPENING MEMBERS!

The roleplay's map and overall environment draw inspiration from the Great Plains, the Mojave Desert, and the Rocky Mountains. Our widely diverse setting allows for a wide assortment of new experiences and opportunities, ranging from unique in-character roleplay scenarios and a wider realm of creativity. To go along with this, the roleplay even features a custom naming guide and list of over 800 names and possiblities! Tired of having your character's name creativity getting limited? That has finally come to an end!

We pride ourselves on being an inclusive roleplay where the voices of our members are just as important as those of the staff. There will be no special plotlines focusing on specific clans or characters, and no absence of staff members in everyday conversation. We're eager to create a welcoming an friendly community where members are not afraid to speak and are encouraged to befriend one another.

In terms of realism and literacy standards, Skyward is...
literate ; yet we welcome anyone eager to improve their roleplaying, writing, and english skills!
realistic ; we keep to the Warriors canon and to the setting
mature ; violence is a prominent part of Warriors roleplays!
mapped ; featuring multiple maps to keep your experience as functional as possible
sited ; to keep things organized
long-term ; we're committed to keeping this community going once started!
inclusive ; we don't want you to feel ignored!
discorded ; but not required!

Our featured original five clans include...

COASTCLAN
The breeze of the ocean waves are not the only warm thing here; the hearts of the felines the live here are equally warm! These cats, rather than meddling in the business of others and getting into conflict, prefer a down-to-earth lifestyle where comfort and health is the most important thing. Over the years they have learned to hunt in the salty water of the sea and to avoid large fish that may see them as a snack. They're seen as a bit lazy and soft-hearted to other clans, but they're very easygoing and always welcome others with open arms, not bared fangs.

DUNECLAN
The sweltering heat and hazy atmosphere can't stop these felines; DuneClan warriors pride themselves on their durability, ferociousness, and their unwavering loyalty. Located in the heart of a vast desert expanse and surrounded by worrying predators such as venomous snakes and foxes, generations of warriors have proven DuneClan cats to be exceptionally hardened and well-suited to their environment.

GROVECLAN
Rigid, righteous, rational; the three R's. While GroveClan may come off as strict and cold to their enemies, they actually find themselves to be intelligent, efficient, and of course, righteous. They have made their home within the heavy forests of the land, and live as just their ancestors had moons and moons before. They're the first to provide alternatives and peace when it comes to conflict, but their real priority is themselves. The most traditional clan, and the best clan; that's what they see!

RIDGECLAN
Flat, plain expanses of land do nothing for these felines; RidgeClan finds home in stone, ridges, and mountain ranges. Their terrain keeps them a bit cut off from the other four Clans, but those who reside here are well known for their hardworking ethic, isolation, and mysteriousness. Moose, elk, bears, and wolves surround them on all sides, but they have learned to master the rocky terrain and know how to avoid and baffle their predators.

STEPPECLAN
Located within the great plains and moorlands of the west, these felines are quick, alert, and intelligent. Surrounded on all edges by wolves, bison, coyotes, and other large predators, over generations they have become wildly adaptable and strong. Although appearing as skittish and a little too daring to outsiders, SteppeClan felines are bound by their own convictions and always chose what they believe is the right path.

Interested in joining our community?
Along with fresh faces and new companions, we're currently in need of HIGH RANKS and STAFF.

Our website and Discord links are below. We hope to see you soon!

http://skyward.boards.net/
https://tinyurl.com/skywardwcrp
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 09:50:46 pm by eijiro »

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: SKYWARD ; a warrior cats RP
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:29:33 pm »
As a new member of this group, and long time acquaintance/friend of its two Staff; let me start by saying I was so excited to be apart of Skyward!

I even reached out to their owners about affiliating my RP with them! Skyward's unique take on the stereotypical 5-Clan trope is refreshing and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

I very highly recommend joining! Or at the very least, having a look at their gorgeous forum! You won't regret it.

Much love,
Iseru (Owner of Before Dawn and Affiliate of Skyward)

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline byepolar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: SKYWARD ; a warrior cats RP
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 07:31:04 pm »
as staff and a member of this group, i absolutely love it! i already have two characters lol! i'm very excited for what's to come with this group :D