Author Topic: Something about FH  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Jhin4

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Something about FH
« on: September 06, 2020, 05:40:41 am »
First of all I want to thank this game for providing me with a new experience in my life.

Feral heart changed my life in a way that even I couldn't think of, it made me meet new people and certain new emotions during the time I played and socialized with the players. The game made me break my chain of shyness even when I was young, I could barely socialize. But after on a Sunday afternoon and seeing that the registration was open I finally managed to register and start my journey through the game.

I met great people and also not so good, and as everything in this life has to stop, I stopped with FH. I stopped because certain people in my group of friends were no longer logging in or even showing up anymore, I felt bad and decided to stop playing. Until hours ago I was thinking about this game and how it had changed (I did a little research before), it makes me sad to see that this game no longer has a base of active players but I feel a little happiness that there are still people around and in the game they still play / chat.

the game may have changed but for me, it remains special and I appreciate that.
mama mia mario

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Something about FH
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 01:22:02 pm »
Yea, the big update and overhaul made a lot of players leave... I'm sorry that some of your friends left! A lot of mine have left recently.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 03:07:58 pm »
(guessing it should be moved on Priaise board, sorry if I'm wrong ^^)

It's so sad your friends left. Well, actually running around forum gives you many people who if you meet in-game, it's almost sure that you'll be friends. This game is crushed by much drama around, so game isn't as popular as it was, however members are welcome to roleplay, chat and just fun. Hope you'll find some new, active friends!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 03:30:38 pm »
I know how is that feeling, it has happened to me and is sad that happens to others, it's life. The game is still active, many people are trying their best to make it bloom once again and we wish it does. FH is special.

Groogle

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 02:58:50 pm »
Oh yes, FeralHeart does place a special feeling in everyone. ^^ I may not have been here long, but I can see why everyone calls it a second home :D