Author Topic: Adding Friends On The First Day?  (Read 1531 times)

Groogle

Adding Friends On The First Day?
« on: September 30, 2020, 06:14:10 pm »
How do you feel when someone sends you a friend request after the first interaction?

Do you accept or decline?

Honestly, I dont mind adding people after our first interaction. If you like me or if we click instantly, then of course. Personally I'm not a hard person to approach because I try to wiggle my way in and cuddle anyone who's online.

However, if im online, afk, and we never crossed each other ways, im going to decline.

"Hi, how are you?" Does not mean you will get accepted.

This sounds like a global message than a discussion xD.

Just my two cents.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Friends On The First Day?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 07:04:20 pm »
I'm pretty much the same, usually I'm also a bold person wanting to make friends so I've limited to a slower process because I feel it's weird when you haven't met the person that much so I try to meet the person good so I can proceed to add them to my friends.
Idk man, I'm awkward making friends and I think it also depends on my mood.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 12:23:26 am »
i mean if we share a common interest then there's a good chance i'll add them, i've added people i've only had minimal interaction on other platforms like discord and my battle.net just in case the stars align and we feel like messing around.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 01:32:30 am »
When it comes to adding peeps, I personally like to get to know them a little more before accepting their friend request. I've met so many people in the past who's friend requests I have accepted, but we either never talk again but see them online all the time, or they poof and disappear without a trace- which is saddening but, yeah, or after time they end up removing me lmao Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anywho- If I feel we get along well and I enjoy chatting with them, then ye I'll add them. I don't think I'm too hard to approach- at least I hope lol

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Groogle

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 03:07:38 am »
When it comes to adding peeps, I personally like to get to know them a little more before accepting their friend request. I've met so many people in the past who's friend requests I have accepted, but we either never talk again but see them online all the time, or they poof and disappear without a trace- which is saddening but, yeah, or after time they end up removing me lmao Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anywho- If I feel we get along well and I enjoy chatting with them, then ye I'll add them. I don't think I'm too hard to approach- at least I hope lol
This is another reason why I dont accept random pop up requests. I dont want us to talk one and then the next few months we pass by. I prefer we just talk once in awhile.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 04:20:45 pm »
I know it sounds creepy why every of my posts starts with this sentence

Depends where. If there is a funnybeantime in The Grounds and I see 2765962 of random friend requests... I don't feel very well. I'm sometimes... shy lol. If we're together mad (you remember Dana. You remember. I know you do. Oh yea, do do.), I mean - MoSTLy stARteD bY Me CrEEpY FuNN - I accept everything. Sometimes happens that I lie in Cape and meet someone. And there happens then... you just know. Friendship. Once I had that. Person who I met was really intresting floof, I just haven't meet him again x(
On new account Aiiokia