Author Topic: some ''issue..?''  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
some ''issue..?''
« on: November 04, 2020, 04:41:27 pm »
so recently, ive been playing feralheart and most of the players are adults and i rarely see anyone my age on here. (13+) also dere u go u know my age now tEeHeE!1!1!1!!

most of the people on there are like 17 or 14. some even more than 19!?
this usually makes me VERY uncomfortable.
reason being, they are adults. i know they (hopefully) dont mean any harm but its a lil bit scary for me being surrounded by adults like that. for example, once i was somewhere in seaside grove, i met a nice person and i wanted to know their age just in case i become fiends with some creepy 46 year old man.. he told me he was 20. and i was like- bruh im like so many years younger than that-

anyone here thats my age.? ;-;
edit: cringe lmao
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 04:50:28 pm by Dentrimental »
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: some ''issue..?''
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 04:42:58 pm »
also i may sound rude, im not trying to offend anybody, im just saying this makes me uncomfortable ^^

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 04:51:46 pm »
For me it isn't uncomfortable at all, what's funny, I usually understand them better than people my age (mostly 'cause I don't meet my age people a lot so lol). We're still talking on Ds, about their work, country, etc. About my age - I'm thirteen. Once I even shown my face on rp group Discord server, so... lmao
On new account Aiiokia

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 06:26:11 pm »
Ironically I was going to make a post similar to this: Adults playing with children or vice versa.

Either way, when you think of it, people will see it as another mmorpg game that anyone can access. In other words, free. FeralHeart is easy to access via download and people. However, the [older] people, who we are addressing that plays FeralHeart, played when they were little kids. Just like you and the other members who are playing now.
You and the younger members who play FeralHeart will eventually play until life grabs you by the hands and pulls you away, in which happened to users back in 2011.

The users who you are probably running into are old members who are wanting to relive the nostalgia, and I don't see anything wrong with that. People who I've met so far are just below or above my age range, which is fine because we all have the same interest. FeralHeart. Myself, including the others, has said they don't feel they match their age. I've met people who said they're a 20 year old trapped in a 16 mindset, and I believe that's okay because I am currently experiencing that. I don't think like a 20 year old or believe I've mature as one.

Because of kids becoming uncomfortable I do think the game is divided in a way, but not entirely. I've met some youngsters who are incredibly smart and mature during our small talks. Some members mingle for the older members and some dont, and again, that's totally fine. Its about you an you're experience that makes up the memories.

Overall, Feral Heart is for everyone and people from all ages joins, and no one can stop it. I wouldn't see it as an issue as there always a group of different ages around, you just need to find the right one I suppose. For me, I just mingle with everyone.

Also, to close off, I will report the person who's lying about their age to just to talk with younger members, which I find just disgusting enough. If you feel harmed or uncomfortable, the FeralHeart staff is here ;)

Just my two cents.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 09:10:02 pm »
I apologize that you're feeling this way. This game was founded around 2011-2012ish and many people who were 11 and 12 started playing then! I started playing in 2013 as a 13 year old - and yeah, a lot of older people would play back then too, but I never really gave it too much thought because we all were having fun together!

Now as a 21 year old, I still play the game for, as Ironic said, nostalgia and friends! This game through the years had always been a safer place for me to hang out and release some stress by having fun with some friends. In most cases, people in the game had no clue how old I was and I had no clue how old they were.

Now this game was created by people who were old enough to have full-time jobs and such, and some of the staff members do work and such meaning they could be a bit older. I do not know their exact ages, and it isn't my place to post such a thing, but having people who are a little bit older (16+) can be really beneficial for the community. It becomes easier to enforce rules as they know them inside and out, they understand how to fix the game, and they can handle some more sensitive situations a bit better. I am not trying to bring anyone who is younger down, because young people can do all that too, but when you look at a moderation team many of them are generally (at least from what I have seen) the older members in the community.

Now people who use this game specifically to talk to younger kids need to be stopped. If you find anyone doing that, please report it immediately to not only protect yourselves, but protect the other community members.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 02:46:47 am »
I can relate to this post. I'm pretty afraid of talking with people older because I think I won't be interesting, annoying and such and I have a great problem with that (though it really depends haha). I talk more with people of my age too, I have a best friend who's the same age as me and we talk a lot and joke.
As explained above, the game may have more older people than youngs because of when the game started and so many people grew up and all that.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 04:03:19 pm »
oh wow. i had a feeling of course most of the fh staff like spicy would be 20+ years old. either way what i was going to say, i can really relate to macaroni. whatever im interested in they arent. they are adults so they will be more mature than me and not interested in what i am. for example, once i wanted to go exploring with an old  'friend' but they were just like ''nah, i wanna stay here..'' and they just go afk for an eternity. or, i just want to do something that i find fun like rping or making tiktoks, but all they want to do is just lay around, wich brings me to the reason why i left. all the people that were my age on the game just left, (except macaroni and dark, but thats a different story im not bothered to explain atm) and therefore i got lonely and lost connection to the game. :(

Ironic

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 04:15:37 pm »
oh wow. i had a feeling of course most of the fh staff like spicy would be 20+ years old. either way what i was going to say, i can really relate to macaroni. whatever im interested in they arent. they are adults so they will be more mature than me and not interested in what i am. for example, once i wanted to go exploring with an old  'friend' but they were just like ''nah, i wanna stay here..'' and they just go afk for an eternity. or, i just want to do something that i find fun like rping or making tiktoks, but all they want to do is just lay around, wich brings me to the reason why i left. all the people that were my age on the game just left, (except macaroni and dark, but thats a different story im not bothered to explain atm) and therefore i got lonely and lost connection to the game. :(

I know this isn't enough, but I understand. And I understand what it feels like.

People from my own age group done it before - I've witnessed it before, so yes I know it feels. It sucks.

I hope you find your right age group within the game ^^ Sorry my words can't do much.