Author Topic: So what's new?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
So what's new?
« on: November 16, 2020, 09:52:43 am »
Hey y'all, I haven't been here in a minute. I've fallen off the radar unless I was posting a drawing or two on the forum.
I was just wondering if there's anything new around here? Are there updates coming up anytime soon?
I've seen that the Winter party is coming up so I'll try to participate but my computer died and I'm only using a laptop for college and I don't wanna put games on it lol
I hope everyone's doing great though!

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Ironic

Re: So what's new?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 01:59:05 pm »
Hey there Valar.Morghulis,

So far, nothing much has happened! Just recently LordSuragaha had released the Autumn newsletter and just mentioned a few things of the community, but nothing major. I wish there was something big coming in the upcoming months, but we will have to wait and see.

Will you be returning to FH?

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 05:59:40 pm »
Welcome back!

I know that there is an update in the planning/works, but it is unknown as to when that will come out. Hopefully sometime soon though! Things [thankfully] have calmed down around here, so not too much has been going on. As Ironic said, there was recently a newsletter that prolly has the majority of the information you're looking for. :)

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 07:56:45 pm »
welcome back. can't say you've missed too much beyond a poll or two, some parties and some chatter about something big at work behind closed doors - the most i know for near-certain is that we'll be getting our new podium[?] since that contest was held back at the beginning of summer.
occasionally we'll have newbies pop in on the forums and people'll bring up one thing or another to discuss about the game/forums but all in all it's been.. i wouldn't say slow just.. consistent..?
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 08:31:46 pm »
Semi-off topic but I haven't been here at all either. I'm starting to be a bit more active again for no real reason. I'm just enjoying myself. Saying hello to some old friends here and there. Unfortunately they're often afk in-game. After this year though I'll probably have to say bye for good due to a new line of education that is far away from home.

Back to the topic: I haven't seen many changes on the forum but I'm excited for the winter holiday party, becuase maybe I'll actually attend (if I don't forget that is. lol)
doing what i feel like