Author Topic: Taking a break.  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Taking a break.
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:18:39 pm »
Long story short, I'm leaving the forum for a bit.

Some of you have noticed that I've been fairly inactive from the forum for quite some time now. Only really hopping on every now and then to see what's new.. which is never really much. Some have been quite curious as to why my activity has slipped exactly.

It's not that I've lost interest in Feral Heart, no.. I've always had a strong hearted passion for this place. I always will. I'm just tired of seeing the same old things every day. Not really seeing much change, not feeling that this old place is going anywhere. At least, there's no clear indication to say that it really is. But I guess if you want to know more in detail, you can read ahead.

A lot of you know that I'm the hard working and devoted type. Always wanting to take a step forward, always trying to provide great ideas, and always stepping in to solve and resolve people's issues. I've always continued to provide and share many things openly and appropriately with you guys on the forum, so everyone could have their say on various topics and really feel the involvement to which I hope serves good purpose for the future. I'm real proud of it. However, all of this hard work and dedication is really wearing me down.

I don't want to leave FH permanently, just where it matters, the most interactive places of FH, which is predominantly here on the Forum. It's where the community truly expose themselves after all. I'm always going to be seen around in-game, as FH has always been the closest thing I have to be with my sweetest more personally. I will most likely be seen on the Forum now and again, but only really to update my Forum Game, and Picarto.TV Stream Ad whenever it's online, in case any users stumble by it and seem interested in watching or keeping me company as I stream.

With that said, by all means, feel free to keep contact with me in the following, if you're interested:

DeviantART
Tumblr
Twitter
▸ Discord (Bawfle4933)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 05:39:52 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
Re: Taking a break.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:13:07 pm »
very understandable, buffy. you've done a lot for the feralheart community over the many years the game's been running and i strongly agree you deserve a break. glad to hear that you'll still be in the game though! thank you for all of your hard work and helpfulness, and take as long as you need! ^_^

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 07:23:54 pm »
Awww Buffy I'm really sad to hear this. But I totally understand where you're coming from. I just really hope things can change and you can feel comfortable again. Be sure to keep in touch ya hear? Otherwise I'll have to throw jellybeans at you!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 07:36:28 pm »
:(
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 08:52:07 pm »
I'd like to say I've always greatly appreciated your feedback towards how FH can improve as a game, as well as a community. I'm super happy you shared your thoughts whenever you thought it best, and it's rather disappointing to know that I'll no longer be able to read through those anymore unless I ever come across you in-game and we have similar conversations upon encounter.
I'll try to chat with you whenever I can, and I wish you all the best and hope you take care while you have your break from the forum-side of FeralHeart. See you in-game floof.~

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 09:19:26 pm »
Awh, it's understandable c':
Truth be told, you're one of the many I admired because of those aspects. Hardwork and dedication. You've been helpful and even insightful when it comes to the game / forums / art / etc. It's nice to read your feedbacks and ideas as well <3
Though you won't be active on the forums as much and I don't usually approach others in-game ( shy and whatnot ), I'll be sure to continue admiring your works on DA for sure. c:

Good luck and happy resting <3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 12:48:19 am »
I'll certainly watch your stream when I can, I love your art! <3

Take all the time you need, you've been a great help to this community and have not really asked for anything in return, along with the rest of the helpful floofs and staff. That is very admirable and I'm sure many people appreciate what you have done. ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 02:45:48 am »
It really sucks to hear that you're leaving the forum. I hope you're well and I'll await your return. <3