Author Topic: Noto's Preset Corner (Comms open!)  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Noto's Preset Corner (Comms open!)
« on: July 13, 2020, 06:27:13 pm »
background art made by zillyphyn !!

Hey everyone and welcome to my preset shop ! After a lot more practice, I've decided that it's finally time for me to take commissions for the presets I make. I currently have a lot of free time to spare as well and I wanna take that moment to use it for creativity and etc so I figured, why not?

i will accept any kind of reference or a realistic image for both canines and felines. at the moment, I'm most experienced with cat presets, and cartoony/unrealistic wolf presets (such as my canine character that's displayed in the image above)
i'm open to trying lion presets, tlk style presets, and realistic wolf presets

the price of the preset typically depends on the difficulty of your design (e.g. abstract or complex markings, multiple colors, details, and so on). moreover, add-ons such as transparency, specific scars, scrolling markings, missing limbs, etc will count as additions that you will have to pay for. you will be charged once I'm halfway done with the preset. i will be sending screenshots of what it looks like along the way too!

furthermore, I want to ensure that you are happy with the way your preset looks, so let me know if you want any tweaks to be made during the process!
i only accept Venmo as a payment method
feel free to dm me if you are interested or have any questions!

ty for your time!