Author Topic: VortexAlive's Biography  (Read 5771 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
VortexAlive's Biography
« on: July 11, 2017, 05:07:11 am »
The Biography of VortexAlive

Personal

Birthday: August 28.
Location: North Carolina. It's hot here... and wet... it rains very often and gives us little to no snow if it snows at all.

Favorite Stuff

--- Color ---
My favourite color is blue... Blue is a very calming color, I like being calm. c:

When I'm playing a multiplayer strategy game though... I usually try to be red.

--- Food ---
My favourite food is pizza, my favorite snack is chips... I'm more of a chipaholic though, there's a bag of chips next to me right now! xD

--- Drink ---
Hah! -drumroll please!- COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE !!!COFFEE!!! COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE, I love coffee. *.*

--- Movie ---
My favourite movie is Kung Fu Panda.

--- Games ---
FeralHeart, Chess, Age of Wonders 3, War Thunder, Minecraft, 1602 A.D., Sim City 4, Civilization 4, Civilization 5, Age of Empires (entire series), Age of Mythology, Heroes of Might & Magic 3, Diablo 2, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Empire Earth, Mount & Blade: Warband, huhhhhhh sooo manyyyy! >.<

--- TV Show ---
TMNT 2012 version. Love the whole thing from beginning to end. Graphics and all!
Same for RWBY and RvB and RWBY Chibi but I dont think those are TV Shows. xD

--- Music ---
Before highschool, I never listened to music.
Then I made a life-long friend that introduced me to music made by Skillet. Now I can't stop listening to music! x'D
So my favorite band is Skillet and my favorite song by them is Undefeated.

--- System ---
Computer, I love computers. This will never change. I like Xbox's as well but I LOVE computers.

--- Things I like to do ---
Talk, Play games, Make stuff, Help out.

--- Hobby ---
Playing games. A site with games? Play them ALL at least once.
Coding for games (Just for Personal Hobby Projects).

Helping Others
Making Things
Talking
Computers
Xbox
Pizza
Chips
Tacos
Marshmallows
Coffee
Games
Videos
Nice People
Helpful People
Seasoned French Fries
Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cake
Green beans
Peas
Potatos
Carrots
Fluffy Things
Shiny Things
Colorful Things
Roleplay & Action & Adventure Genres Combined
Strategy Genre

Dislikes

Bullies
Pickles
Salad
Tomatos
Onions
Mayonaise
Mustard
Ranch Dressing...
Pfft a lot of food stuff.
Half-Baked & Not so great games being released with a PrIcE.
Lag

Weaknesses

Gets a bit nervous when talking into a microphone, idk why lol.
Shy when meeting people irl.
Freezing up when I think I messed up or didn't do something right.

Strengths

Can take a hit without losing my breath.
Can stay up very late without being very tired.
I'm very patient and understanding.
I can break my shyness and become super outgoing if a friend is with me.

Story of joining FeralHeart

Back in 2011, when I was still in highschool, I played a lot of Runescape and even though I was shy and usually didn't talk to anyone, I'd still help out if someone asked a question or was having trouble with something. In 2012 Runescape did an update that changed how the game was played, having loved the way it was before and not liking that they changed it, I decided to move on... I tried many different games but none of them were able to keep me playing for long. It wasn't until around 2013 that I started thinking that there might be something else that might capture my interest and sure enough I typed in Google search, I have no idea what I typed anymore but FeralHeart was the first thing that popped up. Unfortuntately I missed the registration several times, enough to end up taking a year to register. But that did give me plenty of time to think of a username I'd be using and after I was registered, I couldn't wait to get on! Being a gamer, I figured out the controls very quickly but when I did first get on I spent a fair amount of time just watching as everyone did things and trying to figure out what kind of game it was. Then this nice group of ppl had a nice conversation with me and talked about a map they made. After that I had a look around the forums and had a bunch of help figuring out the ins and outs of making maps (which also helped me figure out the basics for making presets, items and crashes&fixes all in one go). It wasn't until I had made around 30 simple maps and had to fix them due to an update in 2016 that changed the game that I finally decided to start helping out and being on the forum. The rest is this really awesome blur of meeting so many ppl and trying my best to help as much as I can while still doing all the other things I like to do.

<< A Little About Me >>
I'm just an average guy who likes helping out, talking and making things. If you ever see me in game and just want to chat or cuddle or need help with something, don't be afraid to approach me, I don't bite. <3
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 09:34:08 pm by VortexAlive »
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Keegui

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: VortexAlive's Biography
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 05:26:41 am »
Hey, VortexAlive! It's quite funny how similar we are! I, too, am very shy (and slightly lazy? Haha!), but isn't it funny how in Feral Heart, we can kinda come out of our shells? I still get insanely nervous at times, but for the most part, the community is very friendly! And man, can I relate with not being able to lead a pack... I've never been able to because it seems to be IMPOSSIBLE to take one day off without half the pack leaving! So frustrating! And Runescape is awesome- I used to watch my boyfriend play it ALL the time!

Anyways, I'm really glad you were able to find something worth staying for in Feral Heart. Sure, there's no progression or quests, but it's up to US to make it something entertaining, and it really gets those "imagination gears" turning! You seem super awesome, it's great to meet you! :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:22:59 am by Keegui »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 05:53:41 am »
Hey there Keegui! You're shy to? Awe you don't have to be here and if you catch me on just send a pm my way. That nervousness breaks down when you're comfortable and have someone to talk to. At least it does for me. ^.^

Yeah, who knows maybe next time I try leading a pack, it'll be different. Until then I might consider joining an existing one.

Runescape is awesome, I think spent way too much time playing it though. I remember staying up all night on Ape Atoll just before a school day to get 99 strength, it was 7AM two days later when I stopped! xD

That's what makes it so amazing, /we/ make the story. I love that, you're so right about the imagination part, I've come up with a couple of stories, maybe we can swap stories some time? :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Keegui

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 07:22:08 am »
Oh, thank you so much! That's very kind of you to offer! :) I'll be sure to do so next time I see you on!

I would give a shot! I mean, as frustrating and difficult as it is leading a pack, it's always good to try new things! Personally, I'm trying again, but I just need to create the character to lead it. ♥

I haven't played it personally, but it always looked really interesting to me! My boyfriend always played the older version? He hated the updated graphics.

That would be awesome!! I'd be up for it! :D I love to write... I need to get back to doing it. At the moment, I'm revamping all my old OCs (they either have horribly cliche stories, or no stories at all), but once that's done, I'd be more than happy to! ;D

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 12:12:09 am »
Edited my bio to hopefully look neater and moved a few things around. I added and removed a couple of things as well.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 02:24:14 pm »
Seasoned french fries those sound good

Very nice to learn some more about you! Blue is indeed a very nice color.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 02:29:14 pm »
Lovely bio, Vortex! It was lots of fun to read about you and get to know you better! Glad you're on team coffee as well xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Credit of image goes to directed user, not me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 01:12:19 am »
OMG you are so kind :3 I voted for you for the Member Of The Season because you commented on my bio and was very nice to me(dunno if I was allowed to say that but I think I was.... sorry if I wasn't), I'd love it if we could talk and become friends :)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 02:09:27 am »
@Max
Oh, I thank you. -Bows- I do not think it is against any rules, I think most users likely keep it to themselves so they do not stir up any trouble but you should be fine.

*Anyone else who reads this: Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, please.*

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 02:17:58 am »
Me's a little surprised I hadn't posted here, sooner.

Vespian's seen you around quite so and me's gained your acquaintanceship, I am so bold to say.
It was nice to know a bit about you.

En Garde! for you being a fan of Xbox and not PS4 (which is I).
gone