Author Topic: Zillyphyn's Lil' Bio (3/30/19)  (Read 2254 times)

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Zillyphyn's Lil' Bio (3/30/19)
« on: March 30, 2019, 06:41:06 pm »
Zillyphyn
Formerly known as sea-flower, su-shi, Firerose23 and Demonz Soulzz.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I'm at all honest, I don't know why I'm doing this as I don't see myself posting much on these forums aside from a possible art shop when I get a cord for my drawing tablet, or maps that I make. But, I thought I might try to get out of my shell a little bit and possibly get myself out there for whatever reason. So, hello! I'm Zillyphyn, though as stated above my previous usernames were sea-flower, su-shi and Demonz Soulzz. Firerose23 was my first account I've ever made on FH which has now been turned into a recruiter for any roleplays I may make. I registered way back in 2011 but I never was an outstanding figure, I'd mingle around Warrior Cats RPs and some other species RPs like wolves, though I never found myself talking to others too much outside of that, so if my usernames are recognizable it's probably just cause you've seen me sitting around every so often. If you recognize some of the earlier ones, I am the creator of 'oko'a, a Japanese themed Warrior Cats RP that's lasted a while and I'm still proud of the time it had open.

I came up with Zillyphyn a couple days ago, I don't think I have a valid reasoning for the meaning of what it is, I just saw the horse picture I'm using as my profile picture and it came to mind. I've been struggling to find a name for myself for a while, hence my considerable amount of past usernames. I think I like Zillyphyn enough to let it stay for a while. I go by many nicknames, I'll answer to any of these in order to what I'd answer to most frequently: Lark, Tea, Lotus, Pilbs, Zil', Zilly and 'Phyn.

On more about myself, I'm a fairly shy and reserved person, but once I open up to you I'm a really kind soul. People say I'm funny too but I'll leave that up to others to decide. I'm usually very honest with people and treat everyone with a form of respect. I'm also very understanding when it comes to personal issues and I don't like being very strict on people. However I can be kinda awkward and I apologize a lot if I feel like I did something wrong even if it might not be wrong to you. I'm a Florida gal, turning 18 on May 18th of this year. I'm open to some new things unless it's really outside of my comfort zone. I'm definitely not the one to start up conversations with random people, especially starting new conversations, so I usually get more comfortable if I'm approached rather than me approaching you. Put simply, I like scoping out peoples interests as they talk to me so once I'm comfortable knowing how you're like, I can then figure out what's best to share and see what we have in common. Or...other stuff, I guess. Generally I just don't like to start stuff. As you can see, I can ramble sometimes xD

I have Likes and Dislikes below but I also like typing it in more detail so here's more detail. I love music, most recently I've fallen in love with Hozier, Mumford and Sons, and Stromae. (My favorite song rn is In A Week by Hozier.) I'd love to travel in the future, my #1 destination is Japan as that's the place I adore the most. I don't watch a whole lot of anime myself at least recently, but I have watched Black Rock Shooter, Mob Psycho 100, Claymore, Clannad, and I'm sure my friend's gonna force me to watch Hunter x Hunter anytime soon. I'm a nice middle for weather, I like hot days and love a day with a cool breeze. I like rain and cloudy days, but I really don't like lightning. I can deal with thunder, however. I love swimming more than anything, the water is like my second home. Beaches, pools, diving in the future maybe, anything with water. I like horseback riding as well, however I haven't done it in a while. All the smaller stuff is down in the list.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steven Universe
Detroit: Become Human
Stardew Valley
Owlboy
Pokemon
Owls
Cats
Beaches
Shells
Fish (Koi fish are best though)
Sushi
Pizza
Art
Music
Paramore
Hozier
Mumford and Sons
Anything that's not screamo, heavy metal or country
Super cold days
Super hot days
Nighttime
Reptiles
Cooler colors (Blues, Purples, Greens) (Some darker reds and browns are fine though, just don't enjoy yellows or oranges)
Mint
Macaroons
Coffee
Tea (Yes I like both but coffee is marginally better c:)
Competitive Swimming
Horses
Horseback Riding
Panic! at the Disco
Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen and Panic! versions)
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Warrior Cats

Dislikes

Drama
Constant pestering
Heights (I'm not terrified of some heights, but too high...)
Snoring
Presenting in front of people
Avocado (on it's own...cause avocado is in sushi)
Onions (on it's own...cause I like onion rings)
Dogs
Myself
Joining random Discord servers without knowing anybody
Running

Extra Trivia

Personality Alignment: Lawful Good
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Sexuality: Pansexual
Pronouns: She/Her

DeviantART: bluu-tea
Twitter: @zilphyn
Steam: zillyphyn

If you want an example of a map I made, or attempted making anyway, here's Táolí, a map I've never finished and lost the files to forever: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62852.msg867258#msg867258

Well that may as well be it. I may edit and add stuff but who knows. You can find me around FH as zillyphyn. My usual characters are Olwen, Zillyphyn, Byron and many different RP characters.

tired bean

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: Zillyphyn's Lil' Bio (3/30/19)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 06:54:49 pm »
OMG I'M-
YOU POSTED ON THE FORUMS I'M HAPPY
also I see that small text >: (

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 12:36:06 am »
What a nice looking biography! I, too, love Tea. c: Thank you for sharing some things about yourself! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 04:24:50 am »
I may not know you yet, but I'm proud that you're trying to get a little more out there on the forum with this bio. <3 Good on ya! We have may things in common, and I see that you've watched Clannad! I have to ask, have you watched After Story at all? I absolutely love the series. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself! It was fun reading everything. =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 09:46:11 am »
Twas fun reading more about you bud
Thank you for sharing!

<3

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 02:05:39 pm »
OMG I'M-
YOU POSTED ON THE FORUMS I'M HAPPY
also I see that small text >: (
; )

I may not know you yet, but I'm proud that you're trying to get a little more out there on the forum with this bio. <3 Good on ya! We have may things in common, and I see that you've watched Clannad! I have to ask, have you watched After Story at all? I absolutely love the series. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself! It was fun reading everything. =)
<3
Yeah, I've watched it, but I haven't seen either of them in a long while. Maybe I should watch it again sometime. c:

tired bean

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 07:37:43 am »
Lovely bio. I like the layout and formatting. <3
doing what i feel like

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 08:33:26 am »
<3
Yeah, I've watched it, but I haven't seen either of them in a long while. Maybe I should watch it again sometime. c:

Clannad is always a very good one to rewatch. I think that's a great idea x)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 06:40:22 pm »
Hello Zillyphyn. What a lovely biography you've got.
It seems quite common that people do not feel comfortable approaching others.. Of course, you have the other cases where people cannot stop talking. ;)

You seem like a lovely person, and I have admired your character from afar when I've seen you in-game.
RETIRED.