Author Topic: Thank you for your support  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
    • View Profile
Thank you for your support
« on: April 16, 2019, 03:08:24 am »
[I know this might get bumped onto another forum thread but just wanted to get it out there]

Somehow, it has now been 5 years since I uploaded "Lenny: The Fastest Lion." I'd just found Feral-Heart a couple of months before and thought, "huh, I wonder what it would be like if I made my own Lion-King-ish movie?" I uploaded it 5 years ago today and in a week it got... 50 views. However, the feedback I got was encouraging including one comment that said "you should make more like this, you'll go far with it," and so I did and the rest is history :)

I'm not going to lie, I've had a lot of ups and downs over the past 5 years. I worked at Wal-Mart then finally got my break as a motorsports reporter at FOX Sports. Consequently, I decided I was going to quit Feral-Heart to build on my career but then our department got laid off and I spent 2 years as a dry cleaning delivery driver. Now, I've finally landed a regular staff-job which is motorsports themed and I'm able to enjoy life again, but throughout all those ups and downs I've always been able to come back here and enjoy getting away from it all in the world of Feral-Heart and share a few laughs and memories in my Feral-Heart movies. I confess there aren't a lot of users on here I can say I know too well but, looking back at the past 5 years, I'm not sure I'm going anywhere soon so I hope I get to know more of you in the near future and make some more movies and have some more laughs as Lenny continues to search to find out if cheetahs exist, and Shairi tries to find a way to keep a roof over her head. Thanks again everyone!
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Thank you for your support
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 03:21:13 am »
Moving this over to member bio/journals since I think it will fit better there

Anywho, I've always enjoyed your movies and I find them very unique compared to other FH videos. I'm sorry to hear that things have been less than ideal for you at times but I'm glad you've found some peace and happiness through this little game. Keep doing what you're doing, dude~ c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 05:25:52 am »
Awe that was great to read! It's nice to know a little more about you and I hope things stay peaceful for ya. I've been watching your vids for a while, they're awesome and hilarious. I've enjoyed them a lot. =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 07:33:55 am »
This is so sweet Mach. Life really does have it's ups and downs but, it always shows in the end things do work out. It makes me happy to see FeralHeart has been a safe haven for you, as it is a lot of us. Me included. Your videos are an absolute joy to watch. I love the cast and everything. You just keep on going! Nothing can stop you or get in your way when you have your mind set to something.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort