Author Topic: Okt finally posts a bio  (Read 1338 times)

Offline CainhurstWine

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • preaches lapville
    • View Profile
Okt finally posts a bio
« on: May 05, 2019, 09:52:39 pm »
after a while, i've kinda made my mind that i should actually post a bio on here! makes my life easier,,,somehow.

basics.

my name's okt! but honestly feel free to call me any variant of the name oktavia, or honestly whatever you feel like.
i do occasionally get called okty or tavi, but i'm only comfortable if that's done by close friends
i go by she/her pronouns, as i am a female! always have been, always will be
i'm not comfortable with telling my age, though that's just personal preference

i'm interested in;

bloodborne
day break illusion
jurassic park/world
madoka magica
magical girl raising project
pokemon
touhou project
and i do occasionally play legend of zelda games! though not as much

i listen to various genres of music at random--i've gone from listening to a metal song to beethoven in a matter of seconds before
however, sometimes songs depend on my mood! classical tends to calm me down if i'm anxious

map-wise, you can typically find me in ficho or seaside grove, and occasionally eastern pass, if i'm not in the grounds

characters you can find me on;
oktavia
sayaka miki
lady maria
plan doll
vicar amelia
rionetta
lapis lazuline
cranberry

my accounts;
cainhurstwine
lovestruckwitch
headless

things to note
i am a 'former' (there is no cure, truthfully it is just dormant) epileptic. if you see someone shake around in-game, do not call out 'UR HAVING A SEIZURE, LOL' as a joke, though that should be a given. i've dealt with it all my life. it does hurt quite a bit to see it just made fun of.

i am a very affectionate friend! just because i say 'i love you' to someone doesn't mean we're dating--it usually just means we're close!

i'm pretty shy and get anxious quickly depending on what happened previously in the day

thank you all for taking time to read this! i'll add once i find i've left anything out.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Okt finally posts a bio
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 10:09:31 pm »
What a very nice bio, Okt! I loved reading through it. Seems we have a couple similar interests... That's neat~ I say "I love you" to the very few close friends I have as well. It's completely okay to let someone know you love them <3 Thank you for sharing some of yourself here. =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 10:33:21 pm »
Happy to know more about fellow community members. <3 We do seem to have some in common, and I can relate with the seizure comment. I am currently struggling with them, myself so I do understand the feelings behind it. Thank you for sharing some things with the community! c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 10:43:03 pm »
Lovely bio, friend
It was nice to read more about you,
Hey you're correct saying you can always say I love you to your friends everyone need sum loving
Thank you for sharing bud

<3

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 10:53:56 pm »
It great to get to know you a bit more. It seems that we have some common interests. I too go from
listening to something brutal to something soothing, or vice versa. Its all depending on the mood, man.