Author Topic: Welcome to hmm  (Read 16766 times)

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 301
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
Welcome to hmm
« on: September 26, 2018, 11:15:12 am »
Hello all who made it this far
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to hmm
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 11:35:35 am »
Mhello there  :o

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 11:57:26 am »
I dont speak puppy unfortunately
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 12:09:30 pm »
What is the purpose of this board, exactly?

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline razmirz

• Immortal Legend
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 12:30:42 pm »
I haven't actually decided yet. It used to be the mate centre. For now its simply a place where the people in it can speak to me. That's assuming you would like to.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 12:39:38 pm »
Then I hope you can understand that I do not dislike you as a person, merely some of the decisions you have made and the consequences of those decisions. However, on behalf of this board being described as a quiet place, I won't be stating anything in regard to the events taking place in here - my opinion was already stated clear enough elsewhere. I do not seek to cause drama.

Who else can see this board, assuming not everyone can?

Offline razmirz

• Immortal Legend
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 12:45:56 pm »
10 people I believe oh I might be number 11. Most of you are ex MOTS. Usually high post count. All I believe with a desire for the community to flourish. Other than that I know very little about you all. I guess you will ass see each other as you choose to post or not as the case may be.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 12:49:00 pm »
I believe all that have spoken out, regardless of post count, have stated that they wish for the game to continue thriving as it had been doing so before.
Are there any future plans for this board in particular, such as discussion of what to do? Or, has that also been undecided?
I'm rather intrigued.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 01:01:06 pm »
What I suggest for you Raz, is to maybe play the game a little bit more? Involve with the community and try to explain people what is happening in a way they might understand?
It seems frustrating when you always know so much, but yeah.
Like for example, comment on that news post and explain what will happen for example when you block someone etc etc.
There’s a lot of teenagers who have no clue as to what this is. And many of you don’t really know how to respond other than just argue I guess.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline razmirz

• Immortal Legend
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 01:06:19 pm »
There's reasons behind everything I did. I'm not one for doing stuff out of spite. I guess the honest answer is while I could wield the game with an iron fist I don't particularly want to. And even if i put all my time into that. The forum would be abandoned. Thing is at the end of the day. If there's no forum there's no game. As you are all probably aware its the forum that pays for the game. And it is self sustaining. So long as it remains self sustaining the game will live. But when I took this job on It was on the basis that game pays its own way.