Author Topic: Twilight Souls Wolf Pack [40+ Members] [SkypeGroup] [Semi-Real]....  (Read 1185 times)

.CrystalWolf.

.:Twilight Souls Wolf Pack:.

~Info!~

Active - Semi-Real - Tagged + Ranked - Mixed-Literate - No RPSR - Sited + Mapped - Social - Mature - Plotted - Allied - Family Based -

~ How to join? ~

- Reply on this post -

Username:
Character Name:
Rank Wanted:
Activity level: 0/10

What you will do when you're only online?

-Answer-

Do you have skype?

Yes [ ] No [ ]

Can you download items for feral heart? (Example: Presets,Map,Markings,Items...)

Yes [ ] No [ ]

Picture of Character [I need to see you are you Semi-Real]

-Picture-

~TS Ranks~

.:Highest Ranks:.

Alpha Male: Xander [1/1] Tag: Alpha [Name]
Alpha Female/Alphess: Crystal [1/1] Tag: Alphess [Name]

Beta Male: Andrew [1/1] Tag: Beta [Name]
Beta Female: Melody [1/1] Tag: Beta [Name]

Delta Male: Aukan [1/1] Tag: Delta [Name]
Delta Female: Kelila [1/1] Tag: Delta [Name]

.:High Ranks:.

Lead Warrior: [0/2] Tag: TSxLW

Lead Guard: [1/2] Tag: TSxLG

Lead Hunter: [1/2] Tag: TSxLH

Lead Medic: [1/2] Tag: TSxLM

Lead Scout/Spy: [0/2] TagxLS

.:Middle Ranks:.

Warrior: Tag: TSxW I - XX [Rank Level]

Guard: Tag: TSxG I-XX [Rank Level]

Hunter: Tag: TSxH I-XX [Rank Level]

Medic: Tag: TSxM I-XX [Rank Level]

Scout/Spy: Tag: TSxS I-XX [Rank Level]

Pup Sitter: Tag: TSxPS I-XX [Rank Level]

.:Low Ranks:.

Pup: Tag: TSxP I-XX [Rank Level]

Apprentice: Tag: TSxAPP I-XX [Rank Level]

UnBorned Pup: Tag: TSxUB I-X [Rank Level]

Elder: Tag: Elder [Name] I-XV [Rank Level]

Omega: Tag: TSxO I-XX [Rank Level]

.:Lowest Ranks:.

Rankless: TSx (Lazy people choose this Cx)

Recruit: TSxR I-III [THIS RANK COMING SOON!]

Alpha- They are Leaders of the pack. Alpha's Protection is very important. They Lead Pack and choose good things for pack. They are not required to hunt with the pack. Usually there are two within a pack, although sometimes there is only one. However there can only be one of each gender holding this position. They are normally the active mating pair. They are dominant over all the rest of the pack and what they say should be considered law within their pack. They take an interest in what goes on in their pack and if they've been away for any length of time look to the Beta to learn of what goes on in the pack.

Beta- They are second in commands. There may be one or two in a pack, one of each gender. They may or may not be mates and are second in command. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. The Beta is there in order to test the Alpha in skirmishes which are never truly serious and results in little to no damage of either creature. Although there may come a time when the challange is serious. The beta helps the alpha with decissons as well as some other pack activities. With the pressence of the alpha gone, the beta will usally take over.

Delta- They are the messangers of the pack, the go between among the allies and sometimes even the axis. They risk their own lives by doing so, but it is their duty and must make sure that those who need to know are told. Sometimes they work in conjunction with the Upsilon. Those who seek this position must be agile, patient and have an even temperment while speaking with other packs. They can be 3rd in commands.

Lead Warrior- They take direct orders from the Alpha in case of a war. The Alpha may be the one to declare war, but the Lead Warrior leads the army. They also train new recruits. They are the most skilled in combat and war tactics and create battle plans if needed. This rank is usually male, since males are typically larger and are specifically made to be stronger. This wolf is a good fighter and strategist

Lead Guard- They give orders to the Guards to guard something or someone. Lead Guards are best guards of pack. Wolves trust Lead Guards beacuse they are ready to help someone in any time. Lead Guards must have some Fighting skills. They start guarding patrol when Alpha or Beta tells to them.

Lead Hunter- They are leading hunting patrol. They are one of best hunters. They lead hunters and he/she make plans to kill the pray. Other hunters must lisen lead hunters. They are skilled to kill pray easily.

Lead Medic- They are leading Medic Wolves in pack. They are the kindest wolves in pack. When somebody is hurted or stick they will help. Alphas can trust them beacuse they wont do anything bad to any wolf.

Lead Scout- They give orders to the Scouts on whom to spy upon or what packs to look at and only those who've proven themselves may be promoted from Scout to this position.

Warrior- They are fighting in the wars. They are have fighting skill. They are one of strongest and bravest wolves in pack. Mostly Warriors are agressive. They know how to kill wolves but sometimes its hard to kill other wolf.

Guard- They are guarding territory,Wolves... Their job is to ward off intruders and are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the pack. They were a Fighter or a Medic before. They will need the skills of peace and fighting. Though they should only resort to violence when peaceful persuasion fails.

Hunter- They are hunting for pack. They have hunting skills. The hunters and suppliers of the pack they supply for the pack when needed and are very important. They are one of fastest wolves in pack and they know how to kill prey.

Medic- They are the healers of the pack, knowledgable in herbology. They have vast knowledge upon what plants and other natural resources will help cure and heal others. When some wolf get hurted or sick they will help. They are kindest wolves in pack. They wont leave wolf behind

Scout-They are the scouts of the pack. They go into other pack territories in order to find out what's going on. Afterwards they report back to the Alpha and tell them about all that they have seen, even should it just be that pups have been born. They will also report to the Lead Fighter if they were asked to find wolves of their own for battle, or they report to the Alpha pair.

Pup-Sitter- They are protecting and teaching pups that they need to know.

Elder- They are oldest members of the pack. They not are required to hunt with the pack.

Pup- They are the youngest members of the pack. They are not required to hunt with the pack.

Apprentice- When pup grow they get this rank. They starting training. Alpha say who will be mentor of apprentice. When apprentice's mentor said to alpha he is ready to become they rank alpha tests apprentice. If they fall they continues with traning but they can get new mentor or old mentor will stay training with him. If they make evrything good they get new rank.

Omega- They are the scape goats of a pack. Often they are picked on by the other wolves and are last to eat. Sometimes things may become so bad that they might even up and leave the pack, though there are those who remain to stick it out.

Rankless- Simply this wolves have no rank :/ They are too lazy to choose one heh >;3

Recruit- This rank is given to newest wolf in the pack. They have three days to be active on they character. After 3rd day they choose they new rank.

TSxR I [Day one]
TSxR II [Day two]
TSxR III [Day three]
TSx_ [Day Four. Chooses new rank :3]

RANK Recruit IS COMING SOON!

~Rules

Character limitations

~ No Neon colors on character. Only eyes can be Neon
~ Your Character needs to be Semi-Realistic or Realistic
~ Your character can be dog but it needs to have wolf DNA
~ Your character CAN'T have powers
~ You can have only 1 character in the pack. If you have more than 1 you need to be active all of them
~ If you have more characters in pack one of them is Highest rank or High rank your other characters CAN'T have High or Highest rank!

OOC

~ DO NOT post cut a person while roleplaying
~ be active at least 1 time a week
~ DO NOT beg for higher rank, High or highest rank is earned!
~ If you wanna block someone in pack please ask staff first
~ Respect all members in pack especially higher ranks than you

IC

~ Hunt first for pack Alphas,Elders,Pups,Stick wolves....
~ Apprentice's Mentor MUST teach evrything he/she knows
~ Only Alpha and sometimes Beta can promote and demote wolves from pack
~ Don't start a war with Rivals!
~ Be nice to members

Breaking Rules

- Gets a warning.
- Will be lowered a rank, this depends on your position.
- Kicked form Pack
- Banished

~Allies and Rivals~

Allience:

Northern Souls Pack

Soutaven Pack

Rivals:

none :3

Allience and Rivals request

Pack Name:

Leader name:

Leader Username:

Member count:

Current Allies & Rivals:

Staff member's list [Usernames]:

~TS Staff members~

.CrystalWolf. [Owner/Creator]
Error707 [Co-Owner]
ViiHeart [Head Moderator]
wolfieeeee [Head Moderator]

TS Site: twilightsoulspack.boards.net
TS Preset Pack v1: Coming soon!

Reply on post if you wanna join :3 We don't bite :3

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 08:27:59 am by .CrystalWolf. »

Offline aryana100

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • iuliathewolf
    • /c/Ritsukii
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Souls Wolf Pack [40+ Members] [SkypeGroup] [Semi-Real]....
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 08:37:40 am »
Image: file:///C:/Users/Aryana/Desktop/for%20reloplay.png

Username: aryana100
Character Name: Bella F Wolf
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Activity level: 5/10
What you will do when you're only online?

I'll play or I'll be with the group

Do you have skype?

No [ ]

Can you download items for feral heart? (Example: Presets,Map,Markings,Items...)

Yes [ ]

Questionn: i can have in my character a hair?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Twilight Souls Wolf Pack [40+ Members] [SkypeGroup] [Semi-Real]....
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 05:07:03 pm »
Locking this as it's from July, and the group's likely not around anymore, especially since the original poster deleted their account

CrystalWolf, if you're running this group on a different account now and would like this to be unlocked, feel free to message myself or another staffer~
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:08:37 pm by Kikiorylandia »
Farewell everyone<3