Author Topic: In Search for a Hang Out Group  (Read 749 times)

Krakyll

In Search for a Hang Out Group
« on: March 06, 2018, 06:46:00 pm »
Hi, all.

I didn't think this belonged in the group role play boards since I'm not specifically looking for a role play. I am able to role play but I am in need of something far more important to me before I can re-enter the world of writing. If there are any groups out there that solely for hanging out, making friends, having fun, I'd like to join one. Preferably one made of people who do not shun me for my depression. I truthfully just need to smile right now and I'm willing to talk. Only, I need those who I can trust. I'm not asking for commitment, I only want somebody who can sit and listen to me. It can be one or multiple. Even if it's a group who constantly raves about pointless subjects-- I don't care. I am in need of a distraction, and a few friends. And I'm not going to lie. I am not in the position to trust anyone right now but I'm willing to try. I've lost all motive to do anything I love these past few days. So, in truth, I really believe I need someone to talk to. If not, a group of silly individuals who can clown around but also get serious.

And I know none of you know me but... I guess that's where it all begins?

Reply or personal message me. I'm opening myself back up for failure. Can't go deeper than rock bottom unless I dig my own grave.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: In Search for a Hang Out Group
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 10:34:10 pm »
I don't have any real groups....  But, if you see me in game, i know like... 50 people who might be open to meeting someone new to hang out with.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Krakyll

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 10:41:38 pm »
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 01:32:27 am »
Moving this over to the groups roleplay board. Even though you're not looking to rp, you're looking for a group and that board is what it's for ^^

Anyways, you're more than welcome to come chat with me whenever you'd like c: I'm a good listener. Also I believe that groups such as The Kreptic Circle and In Glub We Trust focus on socialization~

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=109.0
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61880.0
Farewell everyone<3