Author Topic: Looking for a Wolf rp group (semi-realistic/realistic)  (Read 812 times)

Offline zapzap

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a Wolf rp group (semi-realistic/realistic)
« on: May 29, 2018, 09:02:45 pm »
Hi there! I was looking for a group to start roleplaying again on FH.

I'm mainly interested in realistic or semi-realistic style, mostly because unnatural markings and too much fantasy stuff tend to break my immersion. I'm no wolf expert myself, so I don't really care for inaccuracies with real wolves behavior and social structure, I'm totally fine with the Alpha male/female formula and offspring. Oh, and even pack wars! They can be fun. Even though I'm more into roleplaying a family.

I'm absolutely *NOT* into sexual themes. I'm too old for that stuff, I find it weird, and the Feral Heart rules already state that it's not allowed. So even hints to sexy stuff are out of question.
I don't mind gore, or soft gore, like wounds and blood.

As you can probably tell english is not my first language, so I sometimes struggle with grammar and construct proper sentences. So expect some errors, as well as bad written words. Please point out my mistakes! I'm here to learn and have fun.

I'm ok with downloading custom maps.

TL;DR

What I'm looking for:
-Wolf pack/packs theme, optional combat
-Realistic/Semi-realistic style with natural colors and overall a more plausible feeling
-Open to people that sometimes struggle with english language

Not really into:
-Magical stuff like spells and mystic powers (can tolerate them if they are almost non existent)
-Canon stuff (I watched Balto when I was little, I don't need to experience that again ;D)

Offline aryana100

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • iuliathewolf
    • /c/Ritsukii
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Wolf rp group (semi-realistic/realistic)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:33:50 pm »
I can be in group?

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Wolf rp group (semi-realistic/realistic)
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 10:29:06 pm »
Hey! I've been really considering joining Ailuska's wolf role-play!
It sounds like it would be something that would tick all of my boxes.

Here's the thread: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62727.0
Maybe this will interest you, too.

Although, are you looking for something more on the realistic side, or more semi-realistic? Because I have another wolf role-play I've been interested in that seems to be incredibly realistic as well!
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com