Author Topic: Looking for a roleplay group  (Read 1268 times)

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
Looking for a roleplay group
« on: September 30, 2018, 06:01:26 pm »
I've been searching for a proper roleplay group for quite a while now, and I'd start my own but i have little to no experience in running them. What I'm looking for is a group where I'd fit in as the following character, Kiba: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=64688.0;topicseen which is a hyena. The main thing I'd like is basically any roleplay group that has a savanna-type African setting. I can join for extra conflict or whatever you want that works. What I'm not looking for is a hyena clan sort of group even though she is one; it doesn't work with what I wrote about her, and nor am I looking for a group with 3 or less people unless the group is still growing. I can provide writing examples and extra information about her if needed. I also slightly prefer at least semi-realistic, I mainly use Discord, and I'm capable of downloading maps.

As a last resort, if I come out still being in no group, maybe someone who's in the same position as me could help me out with starting one?

Offline cafren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Younder ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Looking for a roleplay group
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 05:32:40 am »
I don't have a multi-species group, but I wouldn't mind helping you create one. I've made a few groups myself and maps. Also, if there is a multi-species RP I would like to ask to join you. I haven't done one of those in years, would feel refreshing to do so. Thank you for reading this!

Favorite one was my dog rp, but it couldn't stay active I still miss it.

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Here comes the Wild Dog Inu!
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 04:58:17 pm »
I'm part of a group that is completely multi-species! lotsss of people, as well. no rp sample needed but its completely literate and has quite a lot of amazing rpers. here is the discord link: https://discord.gg/YNxCCb

Talk to the owner about ranks, but you can easily just join the server and make sure to whisper him to join the FH group.

Signature and avatar art by me

Offline Bblack27

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • We only said goodbye with words.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 09:09:06 pm »
I'm part of a group that is completely multi-species! lotsss of people, as well. no rp sample needed but its completely literate and has quite a lot of amazing rpers. here is the discord link: https://discord.gg/YNxCCb

Talk to the owner about ranks, but you can easily just join the server and make sure to whisper him to join the FH group.
That link is expired.
:c
- B.