Author Topic: Pokemon, maybe?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline cafren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Younder ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Pokemon, maybe?
« on: October 03, 2018, 11:22:50 pm »
I don't know if anyone would want to, but a Pokemon RP would be cool. Honestly, I've been one of the people on the game years ago doing Pokemon, Pokemon trainer, and Gijinka Rps. For some reason I felt even if I post this and get a few people as long as it's dedicated it will grow. I've just recently popped open PokePark into my Wii U for some time passing and nostalgia just hit me with FH Pokemon Rps. I use to make maps and I wanted to make one like PokePark. At the start, it would only be the hub and maybe the default grass zone. If it grows with different members then maybe more regions/maps. I make ok maps but I feel like I could do better. The lore would be a group of Pokemon (People who joined at the start) came together to create this place for Pokemon to live together and will continue from there. It would be a mature RP of course. Another idea is that people can have tokens based on activity. Events would be held and in said events if you win you get tokens. You could use tokens for making: shiny, legendary, and even custom colored Pokemon. Again, this is an idea and I would love for it to happen. It's sad for me to not even see a small Pokemon RP on Fh right now, unless I'm not looking hard enough. If you're interesting please don't feel scared to post here or PM me. Thank you for reading this.

Offline Pawfreak

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't have any paws, actually...
    • www.deviantart.com/pawfreak
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon, maybe?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 12:08:01 am »
Yes. I personally made an Arcanine preset char just for pokémon rp, but never met other pokémon roleplayers. Personally, I was more interested in a pokémon mystery dungeon kind of, having exploration teams, guilds and drama surrouding the time gears and unusual creatures, but core-games rp are nice too, and an organized pokémon world roleplay seems interesting.

Download my Presets! (https://www.tinyurl.com/pawfreak)
Sig by Pocketmutt

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 12:22:49 am »
Ive ran a few pokemon rps in the past all dead. Well thats what happens when your fellow mods are 'To lazy' to recruit and your the only one stuck doing it. Now I would join. But I like rping pokemon with humans. Its just not right without them in my option
Merrp

Offline cafren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Younder ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 12:40:59 am »
I'm actually really happy there are others out there wanting Pokemon RPs. I also understand what you went though Random. Same happened with my Dog RP. I feel as if humans can be in the 'Pokepark' like world. Maybe co-existing with each other and helping. Having friendly tournaments, events, games, etc. Then you could have secluded groups who do unjust things if you get my drift. Or if anything we could just have a custom region? Maybe a guild of MD Pokemon could be hiding in there too? I honestly don't mind humans and Pokemon being together, adds more for the plot. Makes for more story and variety. If anyone has ideas I'm down to listen. I really want there to be a Pokemon group for FH.

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 11:40:05 am »
Yes. And and evil regional team is a must. And if Cannon chars from the pokemon anime/manga can happen. WE can have Guzma <3 That said, I am a map maker and in the past this year, made a free public pokemon map. Though the towns are not good, and its missing 1. But it has a Diglett tunnel and hidden maps like one with a Mossy Rock and Icy rock for Eevees.
https://www.deviantart.com/charvitehwerewolf/art/Atha-Region-a-Public-Pokemon-map-746718043
Merrp

Offline cafren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Younder ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 07:23:43 pm »
Sounds cool to me. If you want you can add me on Discord and we can come up with something. Cafren#5851

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 07:47:03 pm »
A Pokemon RP, huh? As a big Mystery Dungeon fan, and someone who liked the battles in the anime and movies, I am listening...

Offline cafren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Younder ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 08:58:06 pm »
Random and I are currently talking about just having a player made Mystery Dungeon Guild in the world. Pokemon would have there own little groups and what not like real animals along with trainers and gym leaders. You all would also have quests to do for money to get certain items or cool character slots ;D. If anyone has ideas or want to join in we're here to listen.

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 09:55:28 pm »
You can't lure me with items, you know. But I can see if I can give the RP in general a shot.

Offline cafren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Younder ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 11:21:58 pm »
I posted my discord then if you're interested. The RP discord is here too.
https://discord.gg/CsSxGBz