Author Topic: !~Pack of Devae~!  (Read 778 times)

Offline moonstar4

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Hott tater tot.
    • foxygirl331
    • Digital_Moon
    • Moon Strixxen
    • View Profile
    • My DA!
!~Pack of Devae~!
« on: November 26, 2018, 12:37:08 am »
Welcome to Devaes Forum post! We are happy you're showing interest in this, please keep on reading for more info.

Devae is a small pack now, reforming after a disastrous battle with 3 rivaling groups. Anu worked hard to find new members, to rebuild this once great pack.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

This Rp has many fantasy elements, demons, bad spirits, angels, maybe even some unrealistic powers. So those would all be very much accepted, as long as you don't god mod. FYI you make your character unable to be hurt and stuff of that manner.

Devae is Discorded, and soon to be mapped (I hope). We accept Semi-Real, Semi-lit, Long-term, Active members (Or semi-active) You can add more than one character of yours as well, if you wish to. But the max is 2 Characters, if you want another character, one of your currents will have to die, go missing, or leave via rp.

Remember we DO have rules, you will need to read them as soon as you join and make sure you can abide by them. Please don't try to make the RP all about your character either, it is Semi-plotted. Meaning characters become important by moving along the plot.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

New members will be 'Found' In the nearby woods, fields, etc. On our hunting trips in RP. Or they can stumble onto us. This is simply because we Already started our RP.

Enough jabbering for me, if you are interested in joining Please feel free to PM me in game, message my private discord or reply here! There is a lot more info in the Discord that you can read, or i can send to you.

Discord -> ⚜Evelee⚜#4118  In-game user -> moonstar4

One other thing, this RP/pack was started on CerealSoup, so some things may not sound normal to you.

Art Credits: https://www.deviantart.com/catatombi/art/BARK-724430137
Hopefully using the F2U page art is fine uwu
A humble Digital Artist c:

Commissions currently: OPEN!
Art trades: OPEN!
Requests: CLOSED!