Author Topic: Wolves of BlackCreek || Open!! Seeking Members  (Read 2158 times)

Offline TheDeerKing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Wolves of BlackCreek || Open!! Seeking Members
« on: April 03, 2017, 06:28:39 am »

After a successful reintroduction of grey wolves into Yellowstone's Lamar Valley and Central Idaho in 1995, the US Fish and Wildlife gambled on creating a sister location in case things ended up going awry despite the heavy controversy that followed those events. With congress' permission, the FWA secured a special use permit and began setting up the new settlement under radar with the aid of federal tax dollars and anonymous nonprofits. In 1996, scientist fitted two pairs of wolves with GPS receivers and released them within the fictitious preserve known as BlackCreek. Marking the beginnings of a daunting task ahead, these wolves were now the sole ambassadors of their species in that region. A year had passed since then. The couples successfully bonded and had produced a surviving litter of wolf pups, that are now adolescents; they created the foundations of a stable pack and stirred hope within the biologists. Though substantial progress has been made, only time will tell if this will be a success story.

Hello everyone, this is TheDeerKing and Wolves of BlackCreek is finally here and now discord exclusive!
https://discord.gg/r9hTHD5

Wolves of BlackCreek is an iteration of a pack roleplay from 2016 that I have fond memories for.
Though the owner is no longer active this roleplay holds the same premise as it's predecessor with the hopes of making something new.
That being said, Wolves of BlackCreek is a semi-realistic roleplay that is based on since outdated wolf hierarchy system. It is set in a fictional taiga national park that borders Canada. Most of the biome is that of boreal forests filled with an assortment of cone-bearing trees and wide stretches of grassland filled with windswept perennial grasses.

It will be a survival roleplay, that'll hopefully implement new tactics to simulate an actual RPG and urge progression by rewarding player activity. This of course, will be a longterm roleplay that will gradually expand as users continue to be active. There is no plot, only goals and a story driven narrative. The initial goal of the roleplay is to reintroduce wolves within the nature reserve. Singular player goals is to create a legacy, defend their home, and form impenetrable family units.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 05:15:37 am by TheDeerKing »

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of BlackCreek || Interest check - Admin Search
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 06:56:36 am »
I really enjoy the idea of this roleplay! I've always sort of had a thing for the more realistic-based groups. I'll have to join you at some point!
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline TheDeerKing

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 07:05:04 am »
I really enjoy the idea of this roleplay! I've always sort of had a thing for the more realistic-based groups. I'll have to join you at some point!

Thank you! If everything goes as planned we should be open around the end of this month or a little after. Once I get a little help kick starting the group, that is. After that's said and done, I'd be more than willing to accept you!

Offline pIuto

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • PRIMAL
    • orikoo
    • relationstinks
    • teethguts
    • View Profile
    • Primal
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 11:41:27 pm »
Hello! I absolutely love this idea! <3 Are you guys looking for staff/helpers? I'd totally be interested. <:

Offline pIuto

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • PRIMAL
    • orikoo
    • relationstinks
    • teethguts
    • View Profile
    • Primal
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 11:48:21 pm »
Hello! I absolutely love this idea! <3 Are you guys looking for staff/helpers? I'd totally be interested. <:

Just realized that I'm not 16+ aagh. That sucks. If you're still interested, I assure you I'm both literate and mature. If not, I totally understand. I'll still be interested in joining as a member once released! <:

Offline TheDeerKing

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of BlackCreek || Open!! Seeking Members
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 05:16:11 am »
Are we allowed to necro our old threads haha? The roleplay is now open and ready for members!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 08:23:55 am »
You can, yes!
Good luck with this RP. Might even consider joining myself. ❤️

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 09:03:55 pm »
Good luck with your roleplay, TheDeerKing! It all sounds very intriguing.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Flurr

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 09:40:27 pm »
This roleplay sounds very interesting! I really like the plot of your roleplay, and the name! <3 I wish you luck with all of it! I will might just have to join this roleplay someday. <3

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 09:52:30 pm »
It said its discord exclusive. Does that mean its not a FH rp, and strictly discord?
Merrp