Author Topic: The Aletheian Regimes [11/20/18]  (Read 4962 times)

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant | View Child-board for other Info <3
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 12:34:30 am »
1/15/18

- Catch up on our moves!

o ) The Covenant want to welcome our new Flagged Leads and High Council Members!

It has taken us hours upon hours, thinking about whom we should add to our team. As you all know, the four of us are doing our best to keep a hefty group of a lot of members interested and around. Please note that anyone who was rejected that we encourage you to not let this deter you from joining either leagues in the future! Time makes you more perfect, and remember... we are always watching.
For those who have been accepted for this term, a personal note to you all is that we may demote you at any moment we please if the Head Council deem fit after a meeting.
For anyone whom may not be satisfied with the outcome of the team additions, please do send questions or comments of concern to the members tagged above. Thank you!

Now, I am here to introduce you to our new heads.

@Nicusor - HIGH COUNCIL
@Alari - HIGH COUNCIL
@Shard  - HIGH COUNCIL
@Ciaran  - FLAGGED PRIEST
@Vayl  - FLAGGED ADMIRAL
@Athene  - FLAGGED ADMIRAL
@Rhaika  - FLAGGED ADMIRAL

o ) (MOOKA) Is looking for players to play (2) of her pups! PM Spiritstar#9728 for more information. Or PM spiritstar In-game.

o ) Movie-Night for TC is still being figured out. Stay tuned.

o ) The Winter Annual has finally started!
     View HERE FOR MORE INFO: http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/106/winter-annual

o ) As the members return from Holiday, we are encouraging our activity to return to normal in our usual area in Ficho Tunnels.

o ) We are still open! Feel free to message any of us for more information or view the Child-board for an application / fill one out on the site.

Stay tuned! Covenant logging out.

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline [Vengeance]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 08:37:14 pm »
bumper carsssss. We're alive!~
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 01:15:30 am »
1/31/18

- Catch up on our moves!

o ) The date for the Winter Annual to end has been pushed back to February 25th. Please view HERE for more information:
      thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/106/winter-annual

o ) The Covenant About-Us Purposes Page has been added on our website!
      http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/page/about-us

o ) We will also like to announce the Dawning Ceremonies!
     These Ceremonies have been taking place since long ago within the Empire. We wish that you all will enjoy participating in these
     Ceremonies. If you would like, feel free to give us feedback about how you think it is! Feel free to view this thread to find more
     information about the Ceremonies!
     thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/120/dawn-ceremony?page=1&scrollTo=201

o ) Our final announcement for the night is an addendum to the current in-character obligations of The Covenant.
     thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/121/rule-update-spouses-offspring

o ) We are still open! Feel free to message any of us for more information or view the Child-board for an application / fill one out on the site.

Stay tuned! Covenant Logging out!

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 10:20:37 pm »
2/10/18

- Catch up on our moves!

o ) The date for the Winter Annual to end has been pushed back to February 25th. Please view HERE for more information:

o ) The Covenant Empire has revamped our website entirely!
      http://thecovenantempire.boards.net

o ) We would like to introduce our 2/10/18 Group Changes!

"[GROUP UPDATE]
After a good week of discussing and changes, Generation I will like to present to you all, the members, our changes that we'll be making for The Covenant. As you all may know, we have been trying to get our members involved and making bonds and friendships. Staff are here to make sure that you all have a good time and that no one is left all; we're trying to make you all as comfortable as we can. We are a small team, and managing you all and trying to please everyone all at once is quite difficult, so we hope that you guys enjoy this update and that you'll have feedback for us in the end on whether you enjoy it or not!
Thank You.

Regarding Ranks/Dominions:
    - We would like to tell you all that we have made several changes to the ranks. We're hoping that this gives some ranks more room to develop and grow. We would like to see you all begin your training and completing your tasks as well! See a Generation I member, OR YOUR FLAG FOR HELP ON COMPLETING TASKS / WHAT THEY ARE!
Now let us present to you the changes in the Dominions:

> [Elder] : We have added in an Elder ranking for retired Chiefs. These are still Generation I members and they are the old council of The Covenant. Elders must be distinguished properly. They are not Seniors; when addressing seniors vs Elders, please make sure that Seniors are the old of the pack and Elders are the retired Chiefs who have stepped down, but are still working for the Group.

> [Scout] : We sadly have had to say good bye to our precious Scout class. After some debate among the Generation I, we had come to the single conclusion to separate the assassins from Scout. Scout generally had the same job as Apprentices, so any information that Scouts held have been moved over to the Apprentice board on the site.
                         - For anyone who is a Scout, PLEASE SEE A GENERATION I MEMBER / A FLAG TO OBTAIN                                 YOUR NEW RANKING!

> [Executioner] : We would like to introduce you all to our brand new Executioner class. This is a private ranking, and only Generation I may choose whom they would like to become an Executioner. Executioners are the assassins of the Covenant, and they carry out strict orders and live by one rule. They may ONLY take commands from the High Council and the Chiefs. It's a difficult task and if chosen, you'd have to undergo a test to see if you belong. Do you think you would be ready?

> [Novice] : As the group is coming to introduce our new tradition, we are bringing in a Novice beginner rank. This is because, as we have seen, many of those whom enter the group seem to obtain and rank and don't work  towards what they want. New members who join the Empire will acquire the dominion of Novice and to receive a rank, Novices will have to meet with a Generation I member, or a Flag II member for more information.

http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/6/empire-dominions

Regarding New Traditions:
    - As you have read above,  the Empire is bringing a closer connection between it's members and the Gods.
       http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/board/63/customs
      Our focus is to get members into role-playing more, allowing more things for you all to do. Gods are spirits that only members of The Covenant are able to see. If a God speaks to you, you answer. That is the oath of The Covenant. Gods are the saviors of the Covenant, those whom have guided our ancestors to win the war and keep the group as it is today. Will you honor our Gods?

> [Sacred Land] : The Sacred land is a piece of land found in Seaside in areas where water remains. Yah'jeh'v only appears in the area where Chiefs should know that he will be. Covenant members are now allowed to know the area where Yah'jeh'v/s soul lingers at, as he will curse those who step foot on his land without the proper ranking to see him.

> [The God of Gods] / [Yah'jeh'v] : Yah'Jeh'v is the primary God that takes the form of different variations of feline and/or canine. He is sought out by primarily Chiefs for advice and/or war / battle / disease advice. Yah'jeh'v was the God who led the Covenant to victory in the battle of Humans and Canines. He is highly respected, but he doesn't enjoy the Empire. He only appears when called for, specifically by a Chief only.

> [The Deities] / [Zoiya] [Thanaton] [Sofia] [Polemos] : The Deities of The Empire take different forms. They are sacred spirits that seek the offerings from Covenant members. These spirits have served their time in the war with the Empire, and they are looked to from ceremonies to High Council for certain important matters.
           http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/145/deities-wip

That should conclude our group update for the month of February. We hope that you all will enjoy these new situations and enjoy what is to come! We encourage for your characters to meet the Gods in-character! Feel free to message a High Council / Chief who plays a God."

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2018, 06:29:53 pm »
2/18/18

- Catch up on our moves!

o ) The Covenant Empire would like to announce that we're hosting The Lion King Movies on 2/24/18. All who are interested are free to join!

o ) We would like to introduce our 2/18/18 Group Changes!

"[GROUP UPDATE]
To introduce our changes, Generation I will introduce our brand new Market and Rewards system!
Because we want you all to be able to partake in certain things, we decided as Generation I to bring to the members something more interesting and entertaining. We hope this will fare well with you all, aye? You'll be able to find more information about the new system in the following links provided below!

Regarding Market and Rewards System
       > The Market and Rewards System is a brand new system brought to members in hopes of encouraging more to join into Roleplaying-based activities!

>The Market and Rewards System rewards members for participating in events that endow token giving. Only events that are marked with {GAIN} are events that give tokens. Any other event that doesn’t hold a {GAIN} label do not grant tokens.

>  The Market and Rewards is a system of purchasing and trading within The Covenant, which brings in a more community encouraging system.

> The Market and Rewards System rewards members for participating in events that endow token giving. Only events that are marked with {GAIN} are events that give tokens. Any other event that doesn’t hold a {GAIN} label do not grant tokens.

------------------------------------------------------

Obtaining Tokens
    - ICly

> Roleplaying with Allies | 20 Tokens

> Partaking in a War battle | 50 Tokens

> Defending an Elder | 10 Tokens

- [Others ;)

- OOCly
       > Movie Nights | 5 Tokens

> Game Nights | 10 Tokens

> Bonding Nights | 15 Tokens

- [Others ;)

To find out more information about our Market and Rewards System, you'll simply have to join us in our adventure to growing our group! We hope you see new faces and more people to get to know <3

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 06:12:05 am »
2/24/18

- Catch up on our moves!

o ) The Winter Annual is ending tomorrow !! If members have not yet already received their feathers to be sorted into team groups for future events, today and tomorrow is your last chance! Contact a Generation I member to assist you.
     - thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/106/winter-annual

o ) Dominique [One of The Covenant's Chiefs has an open litter!]
      Feel free to come apply! We are in search of players for his children.
    - http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/161/domxcord-litter-announcement

o ) Ichigo will be releasing his litter sometime today !!

o ) UPDATE: WE ARE IN SEARCH OF ACTIVE RIVALS.
    Please send a message to Reconcile#0713 via Discord or PM Cataclysmic. via FH.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 06:38:28 am by TheCovenant »

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 06:43:55 pm »
2/24/18

- Catch up on our moves!

o ) The Winter Annual is ending tomorrow !! If members have not yet already received their feathers to be sorted into team groups for future events, today and tomorrow is your last chance! Contact a Generation I member to assist you.
     - thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/106/winter-annual

o ) Dominique [One of The Covenant's Chiefs has an open litter!]
      Feel free to come apply! We are in search of players for his children.
    - http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/161/domxcord-litter-announcement

o ) Ichigo has released his litter! View below to apply!
     - http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/164/chief-mute-ichigoxviho-litter?page=1&scrollTo=282

o ) UPDATE: WE ARE IN SEARCH OF ALLIES.
    If Interested, don't fret to send us a message via Reconcile#0713 on Discord, or @ Cataclysmic. via FH.

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 07:11:49 am »
3/10/18

- Catch up on our moves!

o ) Seasonal Events are currently on hold!

o ) Both Dominique and Ichigo have found players for their litters!

o ) A plague has risen.

"As the food supply of the Empire begins to slowly decline, another issue arises!
      Oh no! It seems as though Chief Dominique has contracted  some sort of disease; It’s an enigma to the Flagged Priests! For those who have been around him... are they a risk to us? What will happen? Will we find a cure on time before a Chief dies in our hands?
Will the disease spread? Will you make it out alive?
Create your story! Let’s see how you take off!

For this new plot, if you are interested in contracting the disease, please go ahead and shoot me a PM. Not everyone will take on the disease. If you want to take it on, please search out a @Chief first.
Let's see what happens from here! Will our Chief survive?"

o ) We will be pushing out group changes for this month of March in a week's time! Stay tuned for what we are preparing!
     - [Up-coming Events !]
- [Cards Against Humanity!]
Y'all down for another CAH game night? This time hopefully we won't get as bad cards as the first game night LOL.
    - DATE: MARCH 11TH

- [Teamed Flower Picking!]
We were planning to host this a while back but not enough of you all voted to sort into teams. Hopefully we'll gain more participants this time. If team leads are still available, your placings will not change unless you will not be attending the event. We hope to see you there! The game will be closely monitored to keep from any cheaters.
    - DATE: MARCH 30TH

- [Movie Night!]
I know I've been setting a movie night off for a long while, and I apologize for that as I always happen to get busy at the last minute. We will be watching The Lion King (FOR SURE THIS TIME.)
    - DATE: MARCH 21

-----

[Up-Coming Group Updates !]
- [HEIRARCHY REVAMP]
;)

- [NOVICE CHANGES!]
It may be trouble-some, I know, but novices will be under-going some changes. The initiation process will be remove and replaced with activity markers. Stay tuned for more updates about this as we discuss further changes.

- [FIGHTER BRANCH!]
We have added in a fighting class! We hope this will bring out the fighters in each and every one of you. We have eliminated the leveling process, and have replaced it with simple tiers that we hope you will enjoy. It is far much easier, and this time around we will surely be providing in-depth training tutorials for leads.

- [NAME CHANGES!]
Each rank has been changed, from Chief to High Council. You all will be hyped for these cool names! Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as we do. We hope that the new names will be easier to adjust to and we won't carry as much as we did before this.

More changes are to come ! Hopefully we will be able to release this March Update by the middle or end of next week. "

If Interested, don't fret to send us a message via Reconcile#0713 on Discord, or @ Cataclysmic. via FH.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:42:40 pm by TheCovenant »

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2018, 05:42:02 am »
3/25/18

- Catch up on our moves !

o ) Seasonal Events are Currently on [HOLD] !

o ) A cure for the Plague has arrived !

"As the food supply of the Empire begins to slowly decline, another issue arises!
      Oh no! It seems as though Chief Dominique has contracted  some sort of disease; It’s an enigma to the Flagged Priests! For those
      who have been around him... are they a risk to us? What will happen? Will we find a cure on time before a Chief dies in our hands?
      Will the disease spread? Will you make it out alive?
      Create your story! Let’s see how you take off!

o ) Up-Coming Activities are around the corner !
     [Teamed Flower Picking!]
       > We were planning to host this a while back but not enough of you all voted to sort into teams. Hopefully we'll gain more
           participants this time. If team leads are still available, your placings will not change unless you will not be attending the event.
           We hope to see you there! The game will be closely monitored to keep from any cheaters.
                    - DATE: MARCH 30TH

o ) A Group-Clear/out has commenced !
     Hello Everyone !
     As of 3/25/18
     At 1:20 AM
    The Covenant Empire has proceeded with a Group-Clearout.
    If you were removed in this clearout, you are still welcome back into The-Covenant Empire ! We have cleared out members with old
    tags that have either..
                                    1. Not fixed to the new Hierarchy System.
                                    2. Have been in-active for too long without hiatus updates on either the discord or the site.

Thank you for Understanding !
                                                                                                                                                                         Ichigo

o ) Athene has been promoted to Consort !

o ) Otello has joined the League of Consorts !

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2018, 01:13:12 am »
4/1/18

- Catch up on our moves !

o ) HAPPY APRIL FOOLS + EASTER LOVELY TC BABIES

o ) Seasonal Events are Currently on [HOLD] !

o ) We are sad to say that Athene is leaving Feral-Heart and retiring from her position as a Consort.

o ) Our HR Applications are open for Beauties !

^ Applications close tonight ! Members have already applied, and an announcement regarding new HR will be released at midnight.

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |