Author Topic: Can anyone name image sharing sites that work on here?  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Aquillaflyer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Struck by falling tree, initial encounter.
    • Aquillaflyer
    • View Profile
    • Breaking Day
Can anyone name image sharing sites that work on here?
« on: September 24, 2019, 03:27:50 pm »
Basically, I'm working on a mass bio post for multiple characters. And with these bios are going to come fancy custom dividers for each individual character bio. Since I'm going to use a host site to insert images onto the FH forums, I need to find one that works. Imgur does not appear to work, and I'm going to need your help finding one that both works with FH and doesn't use obvious watermarks like with photobucket.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you end up liking the bio I intend to eventually do.
I have no clue what I'm doing with my life.

ungodlycoyote

Re: Can anyone name image sharing sites that work on here?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 03:42:55 pm »
imgur does work! :0 well, it does for me, anyway. can you outline the issues you're having with it? i might be able to help!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 04:47:10 pm »
Imgur works for me as well ^^ Make sure when you put the image in the [img] code that you're using the "direct link" not the url of the image. It should end in .png, .jpg, or .gif!

You are amazing <3

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 05:24:24 pm »
Another way of sharing I think is you can also right click images anywhere on the browser and hit “copy image adress”, paste it in your comment within the IMG tags. Works for me, at least with the google chrome browser. It works with jog, png, and GIF.
doing what i feel like

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:33:18 pm »
I personally use Postimage. You can find the link to it here! You simply hit 'Choose images', upload your photo and it will bring you to the page with the links. Once there you will see "Direct link:". Hit the link beside that and it will copy it for you! Once you have done that head back to the forum and paste it in between [ img][ /img] (without the spaces of course) to close it.

I find Postimage to be reliable and there are no watermarks. <3 Let me know if this works for you.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 06:17:15 pm »
I just upload images to a Discord group with only me in it, then open the image in a browser to get the link. As far as I know, it works fine, but you might not have a Discord account.