FeralHeart Creations > Videos

Alibee's FH Videos!

(1/4) > >>

Alibee:

RAVE PARTY ON FERAL HEARTS! :D

Hey everybody! It's Alibee.
Some of you may know me from helping out people with Feral Heart issues in the live chat box, OR
You may know me from the Line Dance I started on Feral Hearts today! [February 19th 2011]
I would have to say it was probably one of the mos successful and awesomest things that happened to me on a game like this. And this is only my second day of playing!

It was a really awesome thing. At first it was just me and a bunch of friends jumping around, and after a little while, more people joined, then somebody said "Let's do a line dance!" so we all did a butt line for the longest time, then started jumping, and as we continued, TONS more people began to join, and the line grew enormous. After a while, we all ended it by laying down on our stomachs and said goodbye to Youtube, though I doubt any of you will be able to see the chat.

Thank you all for participating! Now, here's the video itself! :D
I WOULD list everybody who was in it, but that's just too many, so if you were in here, COMMENT! :D

++OTHER VIDEOS++

The Many Dances of Feral Heart!

Diablo Dancing - Caramelldansen [Feral Heart]

RAVE PARTY ON FERAL HEARTS 2! =D

Heather45689:
I was there! :D

duck890:
That was an amazing party :) i accidentlquit the game half way through it but im still there for most of the time :) my computer was legging like CRAZY! xD

Avani:
Awesome party :B
Wish i were there :<

Xava:
:3 Xava was there~
<3 Was so fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version