Author Topic: Yet again I still cant log in. this has been going on for months! :(  (Read 3231 times)

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
the game is still doing this to me. no matter what. even when i make a new account and make sure im using the correct password.
the game just hates me! It absolutely utterly refuses to accept my password! it recognizes my username because if i type an invalid username it doesnt work and says failed to connect to server
but it doesnt matter what i type for my password. it always rejects it!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 02:20:48 am by realflow100 »

l3irdie

Re: Yet again I still cant log in. this has been going on for months! :(
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 02:09:27 am »
I'm very sorry to hear you're having these issues, are you logging in through the 'Play Game' tab?

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 02:10:07 am »
YES I AM! Every time!

if I dont. it just says failed to connect to front server. instead of incorrect username or password

Ive already tried everything everyone has told me to try. and it never works!

i have even tried my moms laptop. using wifi. firewall disabled and antivirus disabled

it doesnt work on my desktop computer either with firewall disabled and antivirus disabled

I have tried absolutely everything. it doesnt work even when i make a fresh new account!

I absolutely know for sure 100% that my password is being entered correctly and it still rejects it.
I can login to the "play game" webpage
but NOT in the game itself with the same password and username

im not using special symbols or a long password. its short and consists of only lowercase letters. im not using the numpad or anything. its just not working. the game HAS to be broken or something wrong with my account or the servers connection to my account.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 02:20:56 am by realflow100 »

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 02:45:13 am »
Have a go at changing both your username and password, I've heard that's worked before for some people.
If you've already tried that on your previous threads, I apologize. Just trying to see what else you've done and haven't done.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 04:58:37 am »
I’m so sorry realflow100 :( I understand your frustration, it’s really saddening reading this and not knowing any other solutions that can help... especially since I know you’ve been at this for months now. Myself and others have messaged Raz about this several times but he’s not gotten back about it yet. Idk if he’s forgotten. I’ll send him another nudge and if he gets back I’ll be sure to let you know. I truly am sorry that you’ve been dealing with this for so long.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 05:30:25 pm »
Ive already tried changing my username and password. it doesnt work! same problem. it recognizes my username but not my password!

I never had any problems logging in before this new update happened. now i cant get in at all

ive tried uninstalling and deleting all traces of the game and reinstalling with no success.

I even went as far as to run the game in a virtual machine with wine in linux! same issue!

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 05:50:12 am »
And again still same issue. incorrect username or password. but i can log in to the "play game" page just fine with the same username and password
but logging into the game itself doesnt work. always rejecting my password!

I have made 3 accounts in my attempts of trying to get this to work and it always says this!

it doesnt work on my moms laptop or my desktop computer either

doesnt work if i log in with phone or anything. it just absolutely refuses to accept my password! the game or server HAS to be bugged in some way
this only started happening after the update a few months ago back in july of 2019

ive deleted the FH folder and uninstalled and reinstalled dozens of times
disabled firewall and antivirus. made sure no proxy or vpn is active and restored my router to factory settings
and even reinstalled windows completely. tried different web browsers to sign in with. and it ALWAYS says incorrect username or password.
And if i type the wrong username it logs me out of the "play game" webpage. and says failed to connect to front server
theres nothing I could possibly do to fix it. even making a new account has the same problem
changing password doesnt work either. just doesnt work no matter what i do. like a brick wall blocking my password from being accepted!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 06:15:24 am by realflow100 »

SpicyDirt

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2020, 07:28:45 am »
Do you happen to have caps lock on or are you using the side number pad? I know the side number pad does not work when it comes to this game. Also, I am not asking for your password in this, but do you have any special characters in it? Often times special characters can also mess it up.

Sorry this is happening to you!

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 02:29:40 pm »
No. I'm not using either of those.
im not using caps lock. im not using the number pad. I dont have any special characters
Ive even tried setting my password to be all lowercase letters and really short and no numbers. it doesnt matter it never works!

Offline Gureninu225

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2020, 12:35:10 am »
I'm also having this issue. I thought it was my internet at first, as i'm using a mobile hot spot in my current living situation, but when i play Roblox with my little sister, it allows me to play all the games on there. I attempted to change my password but it said "something went wrong, try again" and I can't change my password or log into the game itself. I logged into the game page and even typed in my password in instead of autofill and it worked, but I can't connect to the server in the main game. I'm not blaming the game, as my laptop is VERY old and i need a new one, but its frustrating when i can't play this game with my little sister or for my own enjoyment.