Author Topic: Yet again I still cant log in. this has been going on for months! :(  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Butch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Yet again I still cant log in. this has been going on for months! :(
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2020, 06:32:56 pm »
That happened to me last week. After a few attempts, I decided to just try again later and the problem was gone. Nothing seemed to cause it, and nothing specific seemed to make it go away.

I know this isn't helpful, but I wish you good luck. There's a chance it'll sort itself out

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2020, 06:22:30 pm »
This has been happening for months though and its never let me through :(

Offline Litten

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2020, 12:39:05 am »
Hate to bump a semi-old thread, but I appear to be having the same exact issue. I've also tried to reset my password, but every time I try to, it shows me a page with "Bad Reset Code" on a black background--no matter how many times I send a password reset request, it shows the same message.

Alternate accounts do not work, nor does changing FH clients, disabling my firewall entirely, manually allowing FH access through my firewall, or using a mobile hotspot to connect. I don't have a spare computer, so I cannot try that, but from other threads I've read it doesn't work anyways. Logging in with the same password works just fine on the "play game" tab and on the forum, as you can see.

Additionally, it's worth noting that even though I've tried to log in more than 5 times, I haven't gotten the 15 minute ban from too many incorrect password attempts. This makes me think that it isn't the password itself, but something wrong with the client or FH itself.

Please keep us updated on what the situation is, and if any fixes have been found!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 12:45:08 am »
There's a bit of a server issue occurring, many members are currently facing this issue. Just hang tight and hopefully it will be resolved soon c:

You are amazing <3

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2020, 12:27:40 am »
Ive been having this issue ever since the big FH update happened :(

Offline Bloige

• Forum Newcomer
  • humble and dumb-le
    • View Profile
    • Claws Out RP (under con.)
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 02:30:31 am »
the game is still doing this to me. no matter what. even when i make a new account and make sure im using the correct password.
the game just hates me! It absolutely utterly refuses to accept my password! it recognizes my username because if i type an invalid username it doesnt work and says failed to connect to server
but it doesnt matter what i type for my password. it always rejects it!

I have also been having this issue, and have done everything! I tried logging into my old account from 2015 at first and it gave me this message, so I guessed i had been inactive for so long my account had been deactivated. So I created a completely now account, the one I'm on right now, and it still got the exact same message!

I tried going into my programs and "repairing" the game, no luck. I deleted this account, waited a day, and made a new one. Changed my password, and even my email linked it. No luck! I've uninstalled the game several, nothing works! Please help us out!
Bloige<3

Offline Hircine

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2020, 02:41:57 am »
It has started to happen to friend and me now. That is sad cause I feel like getting on and now I can't.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2020, 03:03:23 am »
Nudging you towards this thread here.

It seems your issue is now this current one that a lot of users (myself included) are experiencing, where even if your username and password are correct, it will give you that same message that either or are incorrect. We have forwarded this issue to our server master, and we ask that you be patient in this time while he resolves the issue. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Going ahead and locking this now.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort