Author Topic: request accepted, sending login, loading, then crash  (Read 611 times)

Offline hights1551

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
request accepted, sending login, loading, then crash
« on: March 23, 2020, 12:37:34 am »
so I dunno man. I'm not good with tech but I thought I did everything right. The game opens, it takes my login, it works, it says request accepted sending login, then says loading, then the page goes white with just the feral heart lion/wolf head logo in the background, then it crashes and closes?
any and all advice or suggestions appreciated

l3irdie

Re: request accepted, sending login, loading, then crash
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:01:30 am »
Sorry to hear you're having issues. From just looking around, it seems to be an issue that solves itself over time but there could be a few things that can totally make things janky.
Have you installed any item or marking packs recently? Installing it incorrectly could potentially be causing this.
I'd also try to change your rendering system to OpenGL, you can do that by clicking on 'Options" in the main menu. Hope this helps

Offline hights1551

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 02:40:22 pm »
aside from the game itself I haven't dowloaded anything for feral heart. I'm not tech savvy so I try not to mess with things lol.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 09:48:56 pm »
Hey there! Next time the game crashes, go into the files and look for a .txt file that says FHlog. That could give you some possible answers as to what is making the game crash!