Author Topic: Shadows Of Mine Invites you to Join Our Special Occasions!  (Read 2061 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Shadows Of Mine Invites you to Join Our Special Occasions!
« on: September 28, 2013, 04:06:25 pm »
|Halloween comes up on Thursday the 31st of October.|

Halloween Competition
We are looking for special banners to put up for Shadows Of Mine as the main banner during Halloween.
Only one banner will be chosen to represent Halloween at SOM. So if you are feeling like an artist or just feel like showing us what you've got then please enter before 23rd October.

|Form For Event|
Your Name:
Your Banner[picture required]:
Source(If you happen to have taken a background from another site, please Credit the source):
Other banners will be placed in our
gallery

Halloween Fun!

The new game relies on members of SOM to entertain us on Halloween.
*5 members at random will be picked to be the 'ghost' but will only be informed on the 31st October.
*They will not be able to message others for the whole day or until one of the members guesses which members are the 'Ghost'.
(This will prevent cheating since, the chosen members won't be able to tell their friends that they are the chosen ones)
*They have to swear to secrecy other wise the game will be ruined.

The game will finish once other members guess which ones are the 'Ghost'.

Rules
* You can only post 1 guess in total
* You must follow the 'guessing rules'
* You Cannot tell other members what to put, it is their guess and they have the freedom.
* Do NOT cheat by going on another site. (Chances are , you won't find out who the ghost is, and you will be warned)

Information
We will ONLY choose the most trusty members of the forum, Or those who we think can manage with secrecy. Please DO NOt beg to be a 'Ghost' as this will defiantly exclude you from our list.

We will choose 10 people to be ghosts, but this is only to make sure that we picked the right ones. So 5 of them are backup 'Ghosts'.

The prize for finding a 'Ghost'
1st prize: You will recieve a title of Halloween Terror along with the 'Ghosts', also your name will be placed in Hall Of fame and 120 post counts will be added.
2nd prize: You will be put in the hall of fame, and added 100 extra post counts, also you will
3rd prize: You will be put in the hall of fame, and added 50 extra post counts.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:50:20 pm by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Shadows Of Mine Invites you to Join Our Special Occasions!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:15:47 pm »
I Would like to invite you ALL for a special 'Party' on tiny chat. Here are the FAQ for the event!

When will it be?
It will happen on the 5th October 2013 or simply said 5/10/2013.

What time?
Well the event will happen at 6:00pm In England. If you need help with the time around your area click here

Do I need to register to join the Tiny Chat party?
Nope, you can simply go as a guest. We would love to have YOU join US on this special day.

How Long Will It Last?
We estimate around One or Two hours. Depending on how many members there are. Members will also be able to suggest music if there is a chance or music runs out ^^.

Can I Bring My Friend(s)?
Yes! We actually encourage you to do so. It will be lovely to see so much new faces and maybe some of you will join our forums? We would love to have as many members as possible!

Where Is The Link?
The link is here or you can simply go to Shadows Of Mine > Announcements&Updates > Forum Updates > SOM Official Tiny Chat.

]Can I Register At Shadows Of Mine?
Yes, we would LOVE you to do so. Here is the link --->http://shadowsofmine.proboards.com/

I Need Help, Who Can I Turn To?
You can turn to me, of course. I am willing to help you or direct you to the site or a person that can help. Please PM me or ask below. You may comment under this topic ^^ I am willing to answer any questions and may update them as FAQ ^^.

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you guys can make it. ^^
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads