Author Topic: What are you hoping to see added?  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: What are you hoping to see added?
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 12:44:02 am »
Some people such as myself are in love with theipdate though. I’m the onæy one around who happen to have made even fanart of it (lookie my signature)

I would like to see:
- more options for actions (another dance move, growl, hiss? lick?)

- ability to request a friend to teleport to them by double clicking their name in your friend list and choose “request teleport”, and then they get a notification just like when you recieve a friend request?

- being able to click links in paragraphs/text instead of having to type in the link manually in the search bar, and also copy paste in chat/bio.
doing what i feel like

Offline Tybaxel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • votlendi
    • Tybaxel
    • tybaxel
    • v0tlendi
    • @tybaxel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 01:48:13 am »
i'm really really hoping to see more customization options, like markings, ears, tails, more sliders, etc. perhaps even the ability to add multiple markings? :O
hi i've been on fh since 2011 but i'm just now starting to use the forums....lol

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 02:01:20 am »
- ability to request a friend to teleport to them by double clicking their name in your friend list and choose “request teleport”, and then they get a notification just like when you recieve a friend request?
What about users in downloaded maps? This could be me saying this from playing VRChat lately, but what about downloading worlds instantly if submitted properly to staff or something like presetsync, although only when you want to enter the map?

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 04:48:56 pm »
What about users in downloaded maps? This could be me saying this from playing VRChat lately, but what about downloading worlds instantly if submitted properly to staff or something like presetsync, although only when you want to enter the map?

I think you would just crash or maybe get a “bad token” and return to the title screen menu if you don’t have the map downloaded. Keeping it simple like that  :)
To spare the staff from checking every map that is requested to be published that way.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 04:51:07 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Thornscars

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't you cry
    • flower-magic
    • flower magic
    • blossomserpent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2019, 04:54:56 pm »