Community > Member Bio & Journals

Astraea Biography | 9/6/2022

(1/16) > >>

Astraea:
𝒜 𝓈𝓉 𝓇 𝒶 𝑒 𝒶

About me! ✿

Hello!

You can call me Astraea/Ast/Astra/Astrae, and I am 24 years old. I fall under the Cusp of Magic astrology wise, but, the stars aligning under Gemini on the date, time and place of my birth. I discovered FeralHeart through WolfQuest like many others and I have been around since August 24th of 2011! This place is my second home even if I am absent at times. I love this community very dearly and I have made many great memories and friends over the past 8 years between my breaks that I will never forget.

I am a fairly shy and quiet person at first and you will most likely often find me alone. I am picky about my friends but I am always open to making new ones! Just reach out if you ever want to talk! I am pretty silly, and rarely shy outside of my little shell.

If you ever need a hand or just someone to talk to, my ears are always open! I will always do my best to assist in any way that I can through messaging on here or on my Discord (found below). <3

Characters I Play 🐾

- Astraea (main)

♡ Likes & Interests ♡

♡ Gaming (Xbox Series X)
♡ Writing and poetry
♡ My doggo
♡ Organizing
♡ Biology, science and nature
♡ Singing
♡ Music
♡ Godzilla
♡ Anime (Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Fruits Basket, Jojo's Bizzare Adventures to name some.)
♡ Popcorn
♡ Astrology and Astronomy
♡ Pastel colors and aesthetic things
♡ Airplanes and flying

Contact & Links ✉

Discord: Astraea#1973

DeviantArt: Astrraea

▶ Creations ◀

▶ Screenshots ◀

▶ Art Gallery ◀

▶ Ask Me ◀

Edolicious:
Very cool to read about your interests, (and those are some very nice things to like, teehee)

I love the picture too, you're so pretty!

Astraea:
Awww babs, you're the sweetest!
I honestly try! I'm glad you like what I do, I'm guessing. x'D

And
-whispers-
Overwatchhh...

barghosts:
hail dovahkiin! who's your favourite overwatch character? and man we should watch horror movies some time!!
wegotsomuchincommonomg[/omg]

AshesRemain:
XBOX FAN! -HIGH FIVES-

Nice to get to know more about you too! 8D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version