Community > Member Bio & Journals

Ame's Bio + Non-Existent Journal

<< < (2/6) > >>

WolfWorms:
I love this! Your love of ice and everything related definitely shines through. Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P
We have a lot in common, I love gross things like worms and snails, creepy things, the supernatural, camo and especially old trinkets. Your favorite song is also one of my favorites as well. Looking forward to hearing more from you!<3

Ame88:

--- Quote from: Sigyrn on September 15, 2018, 02:30:30 am ---Hello there, Ame! It's really nice when users create bios, I'm always interested in getting to know each person more. We actually share quite a few likes in common! Especially our like of morbid and creepy things. My favourite genre of everything is horror heh, as well as supernatural stuffz. I also like your favourite song, it's a really good one.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Ame! (8 It's really good to get to know you better! I hope to see you around sometime in game!

--- End quote ---

Aye, that's awesome! Glad to know I'm not alone with my liking, heh, and happy to hear! I don't meet a lot of people who like the songs I do, so that's really neat.

Quite welcome! I can seem to be a bit illusive in-game, but I'm definitely there B) Just gotta look for me X'3 See you around!

--- Quote from: Flurr on September 15, 2018, 02:42:21 am ---Wow, you are an awesome, cool person <3. I'm very happy to know more about you! I really want to make a bio about myself now ^^! I also love the images you put in your bio, it makes it so creative :D! +floof! ❤

--- End quote ---

First off- AAHHH FLURR I'm so sorry ; 3; My journal entry will explain where I've been- I've felt so bad about not being able to draw your character! I will definitely get around to it, I promise!

But, jeez...thank you so much, that means a lot to me! You're so nice all the time =) Definitely excited to see your bio! I'm sure it looks awesome <3

--- Quote from: Valar.Morghulis on September 15, 2018, 08:30:16 pm ---I love the theme in your bio! It looks icy and snowy with blue letters and these icons look beautiful with everything. It seems like you really took your time writing and organizing your thread!  It’s very pretty and the biography is lovely too <3 +floof

--- End quote ---

hhhhhhhhhh- Thank you! ;u; Yeah I feel like I went a little overboard but hey- what can I say? I love to customize and decorate things! X3

--- Quote from: WolfWorms on September 16, 2018, 04:18:49 pm ---I love this! Your love of ice and everything related definitely shines through. Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P
We have a lot in common, I love gross things like worms and snails, creepy things, the supernatural, camo and especially old trinkets. Your favorite song is also one of my favorites as well. Looking forward to hearing more from you!<3

--- End quote ---

D'aawww, thank you!! TuT Y'know, you saying that; "Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P" just gave me a neat idea for a picture- thank you! XD

That's really cool that we share so many likes and interests, as well as I'm shocked you love my favorite song as well! As I mentioned before, it's hard to find people who like the songs I do, so it's really neat X3

Thank you all again, those comments really made my night! ;u;

Updated my journal, explains my absence pff.

Ame88:
Added a journal entry.

Valar.Morghulis:
These past few days have been incrrdibly sad and a rolleercoaster of emotions. We still have eachother ❤️ let’s see what happens.

Ame88:
Bump
Journal Entry 3 added

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version