Community > Member Bio & Journals

Canceling my leaving, im staying until this is down

(1/1)

Puffythewolf:
im not kidding, im not even leaving now because half of the community left and now im aware that the game is gonna get shut down aswell as the forums. Im now in lastmoon, so report to me on discord if anything does happen to Feral Heart
Discord: ╲⎝⧹۩۞۩//⚛☣Shib Inu☣⚛\۩۞۩⧸⎠╱#9759

GarySinise:
Feralheart has not gone the way you thought it might! It seems to be coming back and the community is still wonderful, many new additions and members. Honestly the whole fiasco with everyone leaving was rough and disheartening, but most have actually come back, and things are on the up again. Hope you change your mind!

CaptainWolfskin:
I’m not sure who told you Feralheart is shutting down, I will say the game does have a lot fewer players then it used to but I haven't heard anything about it shutting down.

Valar.Morghulis:

--- Quote from: Captain_Wolfskin on February 20, 2019, 12:31:35 am ---I’m not sure who told you Feralheart is shutting down, I will say the game does have a lot fewer players then it used to but I haven't heard anything about it shutting down.

--- End quote ---

Why reply to this post? It was made back in September and the user is active (notice their last activity was in February this year). Plus, they even made a coming back thread here.

CaptainWolfskin:

--- Quote from: Valar.Morghulis on February 20, 2019, 08:49:10 am ---Why reply to this post? It was made back in September and the user is active (notice their last activity was in February this year). Plus, they even made a coming back thread here.

--- End quote ---

Apologies, i’m still figuring out the forums as i’ve never used them before, I didn't realize the post was that old when I was typing. After I realized I left it up because I didn't think it was a big deal and went about my day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version