Community > Member Bio & Journals

♡ Naluuka's Bio ♡

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ame88:
Ah what a very cute bio indeed! I have to say, I like the color scheme. It fits very well with the style.

I don't believe I've met you before, but, better now than never! If ya ever want someone to chat with, I'm all ears! See you around~

LadySigyn:
Hey there, nice to meet you! Your bio is pretty, I love the layout.

Fantasia:
Love your bio! :) And pretty color pallette for the post~

gh0ul:
Nice to know more about you! I love your pfp character^^

Coffinbite:
Thank you guys so much! I really put a lot of time and effort into how my bios and profiles look, I'm so glad you all like it! ♡

@Morqque cute things are amazing! While I may dislike bugs, I'd appreciate if they didn't decide to hang out over my head when I'm in bed lol, otherwise, they are totally cool! Do your thing lil bee! You go lil beetle!

@PocketMutt I've really come back into the community, and considering how nice the forums side is too, i'll just hang out here as well!

@Edolicious Thank you! I'll be making and adding more characters as I go, I've fallen in love with a few designs I've only sketched lol there's gonna be more to come!

@Esarosa awwwwwe thank you! I hope to bring a bit of optimism to fh!

@Ame88 I've seen you around a couple times, it's so nice to finally meet you! thank you, I appreciate that!

@Sigyrn, @Fantasia Thank you!!! I certainly wouldn't mind if people used it either, I'm glad you like it!

@Lotorshot Thank ya!!!! She's my fursona, just a simple lil kitty bat!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version