Community > Member Bio & Journals

how I feel why I haven't played Feral Heart for weeks

(1/2) > >>

poofydoggo360:
Ok so I haven't played Feral Heart since weeks (I think) and now I'm feeling like I got banished and feeling like missing all the fun that is happening in Feral Heart I miss being in the grounds and see funny stuff happening and now I don't have the chance to be on the game anymore ever since that I couldn't download Feral Heart anymore and I still have storage issues and it feels like my laptop is being a jerk to me and it use to let me download Feral Heart and now everything has changed once it was January 1 my dog passed away because he was sick and he was 13 years old and now I can't download Feral Heart anymore it's like trying to find a puzzle piece but can't find it anywhere and I have to clean all the storage and still can't free some up I wish I shouldn't known better.

poofydoggo360:
sorry for the miss spelling on the title

Jango_Fett:
welcome back?

Kerriki:
Moving this to the bio/journal board since this seems more like a journal entry rather than a re-introduction. If you need help getting FH to work I recommend posting in our help boards c:

I'm also very sorry to hear about your dog, but he's in a better place now after living a long happy life<3

Ame88:
Aww man, that stinks! I'm sorry to hear that Poofy. Your dog is in a better place now. Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that you got to give all the love and attention to your dog. That floof loves you with all of his heart, you made his life so worth it <3 I hope your issue with getting FeralHeart downloaded resolves soon! Until then we'll all be waiting. You can always come and hang with us here on the forums! =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version