Community > Member Bio & Journals

Eragonfan ~WIP~

(1/2) > >>

Maplesong:
~Eragonfan For Real~

Username: Eragonfan (Maplesong in-game)
B-day: 8-1-97
Loves: playing with my dad since he is so funny and has a great imagination like me, animals, horse back riding and watching tv lol

~Fav Games~
FH
ChickenSmoothie
WolfQuest
Riding Club Championships
~Fav Board, Card Games~
Checkers
Trouble
Game of Life
Go Fish
Games me and my dad make up

~Pets~
I have 3 dogs
Oreo. Border collie and Australian Shepard mix pic:
Grace. Siberian husky pic: when she was a pup she looked like an opossom and she was tiny now shes huge and, though her name is Grace, she has none XD. She likes to run in circles around the living room then jump on the couch and/or chair even if someone is sitting in them lol shes just a ball of energy her eyes are beautiful. My mom wanted a husky and it was mothers day and on of her friends were over for a cookout and said ' i know someone who has them for sale' so on mothers day last year we got Grace.
Daisy: Poodle Shitzu mix. She was my sisters but since she is going to med school we got her:

~Family~
Mom, dad, brother (who doesnt live with us he is 23), sister (who doesnt live with us she is 22), and then me lol.

~Fav Books~
Eragon, Eldest, Brisngr and the new one (its not out yet)
Warriors series
Twilight saga
Switchers
The dog with golden eyes ( i think thats the name)
The saddle club
and many many more

~Fav Music~
(these are always changing lol)
Taylor Swift
Lemonade Mouth (for now XD)
The Ready Set
One Republic- GoodLife
Cody Simpson
almost any country
I dont like rap a whole lot
Lady Gaga- On the Edge, Born this Way and a couple others
Allstar Weekend
Selena Gomez
BTR
Some Justin Beiber
I also like listening to Radio Disney when i do my school work so i hear a lot of my favs there

~Other~
i am homeschooled (i go to Progress Academy online) and i have been for 1,2,5,6 and now 7th grade (i went to 1st grade in homeschool and public school but i didnt fail lol its a long story)
I used to live in KY but i do not now :( though we may be moving back soon :) :) :). When i lived there, there was a old farm house i lived in and it had like 20 outside cats and we would take in cats.
Like there was a cat under a bush at a bank and we went and got it out and let it loose at the farm house. I also have had many dogs but my fav (before now) was probably Lucky. He got ran over like 3 or more times but i think the 4 time he died :(
R.I.P LUCKY! I like to make jokes and stuff just like my dad. You can say something and i can turn it around and make it sound like something different. Yes i annoy people sometimes lol and the jokes are cheesy but its me XD im not like most teens
I also have a great imagination. I love to read and can picture whats happening in my mind. I can read a book and tell you what happened a month after i read it.
Im horrible at grammar (also known as English lol), spelling and i was bad at math but im getting better. Fav subjects in school are Science and Social Studies. Im in the 7th grade.
I dont really have friends :( i do but i dont see them ever or talk to them :( so FH and WQ are fun for me since i get to interact with other people XD.
My mom has a friend named Jeanne and she takes us out to eat like every night ( SHe has a lot of money) she also buys us a lot of stuff lol (half the things i own she bought hehe)
I am very weird and random mostly weird though. I love Disney movies like the old ones, kid shows lol and being imaginitive. The horse i rode was named Rio:
I think one of my fav family trips was when me, my mom, dad, sis,her husband, granny and loy (my step grandpa) went to the Creation Museum.
We used to own a resurant named Hillbillly's it was home cooking but we had to close it after my dad hurt his leg bad :( i miss it a lot. ok thats all for now.Thanks for reading about my borring* life XD

Rimfrost:
OMG, I love Siberian Huskies and Border collies, they are my favorite breed :3

Maplesong:
yeah Oreo is calm and kind of shy and acts human lol and Grace is the oppisite XD

Maplesong:
oh forgot to put fav movies....hmm ill do it later lol

Rimfrost:
Lol, let me guess one of your favorite movie: Eragon? 8D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version