Community > Member Bio & Journals

A wild Steak attacks [Ciao, Updated]

(1/7) > >>

Steak:
;u; Deleted

BloodRose:
IOWJNCIHKJDNKHJDSNA:KHJANKDJAHN

HAI STEAK! I LAV the bio layout. So purdy~ *_*

But what really got me, and forced my hands to type dis xD, is that YOU HAZ ENGLISH MASTIFFZ. I lav Titus, brindles are so pweety lolz. Uhm, point of this is: I haz one too. He's an aprocot-ish-y big slobbery boy who demands attention, Lawl.

All in all: GREAT BIO! :o
/flees

Steak:
Aw thank you.  <3
YES, SLOBBY DOGS FTW~!
Ah, it's good to hear someone else has an oversize dog. Most people take one look and say, "Is that an pony, or an horse?!" Lolz. I actually owned three full grown mastiffs. The two on the picture [Titus is a fawn color coat I believe and Bellatrix my brindle who passed away last year] were a breeding pair which my mom bred. My third was a rescue named Daisy, she was very aggressive and needed to constantly be kept away from humans and other animals. Ever the less, Daisy was a sweet heart around those she trusted always rolling over to get a belly rub. [She was a very light blond color, she too passed away last year].

BloodRose:
You're welcome ^^
LOL that's what they say alright xD. And sometimes for Zeus (the overgrown pup x3) they'll say "That's a bear" or in another form of the horse it's like, "That's not a dog! That's a horse!" lawl.
Aww I'm sorry to hear of them passing, I'm sure they were a joy while you had them. We had a mastiff before, named Storm, but he had gotten sick. We loved him dearly. The house felt empty without him, so finally we got Zeus in... 2002 or 3 I believe, if I can remember right. He wasn't replaced by him, but we love that knucklehead. Even with all the slobber! XD

Gotta love those giants, but I still want slightly smaller dogs too |D

M0N0KR0MAE:
TROLLS FUUUU-

I love you for this ;n;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version