Author Topic: What was your favorite RP moment?  (Read 2203 times)

BirdieBeep

What was your favorite RP moment?
« on: November 10, 2019, 08:40:58 pm »
I've been thinking about doing a thread like this, but I just wasn't sure how to about it, as I'm unsure if this has been discussed previously, either way
I was looking back and I feel like this is true for me, but there was just 1 iconic moment in a RP, on FH, that always stuck out to me and was so much fun or just ridiculous.
For me, it was a lot of the TLK roleplays, I did a lot of those when I was a small one
And I remember an actual battle happened between the pridelanders and outlanders, and you can imagine how it went down.
Oh how marvelous it was, there was two simbas, one mufasa hanging out, a scar, like 3 kovus or kovu sons (or simba sons/daughters, can't forget them)
and I remember at the end of it all, the only person remaining was me and a Nala. Everyone got too angry at each other for powerplay or 'killing' their character

so now i must ask you
what was your favorite RP moment in Feral Heart?

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: What was your favorite RP moment?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 06:41:26 am »
I remember roleplaying alone with my friend in Sky’s Rim. We were both pretending we had an epic battle against a monster, we had all kinds of superpowers. My character was a black winged dog named Kizi, and she could teleport and turn invisible. My friend could breathe fire and ice, and also heal. She was a yellow winged fox with blue markings. We had so much fun flying around like crazy.That was back in 2013, and last time I ever really roleplayed was probably in 2015. I’m not entirely sure. :p
doing what i feel like

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 02:51:50 pm »
I love this!

It is hard to pick just one moment with something like this! I would say that my favorite RP moment was when my OC Dagger (first "Warrior Cat") was accepted into TwistedClan and had to go out and assassinate a cat from another clan. The battle was very fun and the other person moved their organs in RP so my OC couldn't get at them (?)! It was a very fun RP and the person I was fighting ended up on my friends list!

Another time would be the whole Elemental Rise roleplay with my OC Peter. There were sooooo many fun people in that group! If you happen to think that the name is familiar it was run by Raspberry ~ let me know if you were apart of it!

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 06:32:42 pm »
I was Nala and there was a Simba and Ed (hyena) in our den on Bonfire Island. Simba has adopted Ed as a pet without consulting me and he wasn’t potty trained.
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

Offline Chuchip

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • >_<
    • thecloun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 04:42:13 pm »
I was having a very sedimental moment in an RP on top of Bonfire's Lion King RP mountain. I was looking down at the ground beneath the cliff and... I accidentally pressed the E button of doom ZOOMIN' me off of the cliff. I haven't played in years and that's all I can remember lol.
Uh oh stinky!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 07:54:00 pm »
Oh boy. I'd have to say my favorite moment ever in a RP has to be between my character Raynell and .Shatteric.'s character Blair in Suavis Wolf Pack.

Basically, Blair decided to climb on top of Raynell while he was lying down (I believe at least, the beginning is a little fuzzy. It was either that or they were training). Raynell got the wild idea to start running around, and ended up purposefully hurling both of them off a little cliff into some freezing cold water. Afterwards they both hurried back to a warm campfire to dry off and rest for the night. Blair's reactions were hilarious and I can just see the whole thing animated in a short film or something lmao

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

HemiCountry

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 08:28:16 pm »
I got a couple and one was more of being lazy honestly. First one was an rp back in the day. Rping WC as I used to and my character was about.. I don't know, Maine Coon to Savannah size? A young wolf like, fox-sized thought they could powerplay and try to throw my character in a river to drown them. (Little did they know, my good ol' boy could swim, he was a water-liking boy). Plenty of the Clan and I found it amusing ever since, and that was like 2014-2015.
The second was actually recently and is probably gonna be stuck with me for life - a few friends and I do 'in-character blurbs' where we just basically act as our characters for the most part, no full-out rp but still rp. My boy, Gator, in the midst of explaining his truck he got asked whether he gave birth to it, and then was later on stabbed in the leg and he didn't care. Truck one under the spoiler--
Basically a lot of my rps are strange but amusing nevertheless?? These are the only ones I vividly remember.