Author Topic: Docked tails for canines  (Read 3131 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Docked tails for canines
« on: November 14, 2019, 08:22:06 pm »
The title is pretty self-explanatory, or generally just more canine tail options. Like thin-short tails like you would see on a Beagle. There's many types of tails that you aren't able to create in FH

As someone who's a big fan of characters with docked tails, I feel like this could be a really nice addition (if it's not being thought about being added already)
There's no real way to make a docked tail in FeralHeart without making a preset, which can often take quite a bit of time to perfect especially if you're an inexperienced preset maker

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

HemiCountry

Re: Docked tails for canines
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 08:36:02 pm »
Honestly?? I love this idea. Shorter or docked tails are common in certain breeds the same way it is in felines so I agree, having a docked tail would be a nice addition to the game if nothing's been said about it before. And occasionally there's really.. no reason to make a preset for a character if they look exactly like their FH version but with said tail. (Unless you're the kind to want to make a preset of it, tbh. I personally wouldn't)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 08:54:40 pm »
Honestly?? I love this idea. Shorter or docked tails are common in certain breeds the same way it is in felines so I agree, having a docked tail would be a nice addition to the game if nothing's been said about it before. And occasionally there's really.. no reason to make a preset for a character if they look exactly like their FH version but with said tail. (Unless you're the kind to want to make a preset of it, tbh. I personally wouldn't)
Yeah, me too
Docked Tails can really change a character's appearance and design so I'm surprised they aren't implemented into FeralHeart already

I was going to bring up that too, but wasn't sure how to word it lol
I've definitely been in a situation where I loved a character's FH design but converting it into a preset JUST to have a docked tail made it lose it's 'originality' (wrong word, but explaining things aren't my strong suit)

I'd be thrilled if it could be implemented in a future update

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

BirdieBeep

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 09:29:03 pm »
I second this ! I know some people who typically play as dog characters would enjoy this (also me, i'd make an aussie in a heartbeat \o/)
but this is a good idea and i'm all for it

Offline Chuchip

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • >_<
    • thecloun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 06:52:05 am »
This would be adorable omg. I never thought of this till now. You have opened up my mind and I've transcended.
Uh oh stinky!

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 01:58:00 pm »
It would be nice to have that! I can see so many new unique characters roaming around in the game. It’d definitely make a difference within character creation

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 07:51:22 pm »
doberman mode engaged

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 08:45:06 pm »
We need some more short tails in general. This would be so useful for dog characters thoooough

Nice suggestion too ^v^