Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Bread

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trash
    • View Profile
Thank you!
« on: February 23, 2020, 09:58:52 pm »
Hello, it's been a while. I've been on and off this game for years now, I think I started sometime around early 2013. Without a doubt, this game has gone through some big changes since then.

I want to give a big thank you to the FH staff and dedicated users who put so much into this game. It makes it so that whenever I come back I always feel like there's a place for me still.

I know there's a lot going on right now. A lot of people, me included, are concerned about the future of this game. I have high hopes that the community will grow. I remember the days where there were 1,000+ people online at a time. It's kind of sad to see the numbers now, but I really do believe that one day they will be up again. Especially considering all the hard work and love being poured into the game. if it keeps up this way, the community is sure to have a resurgence.

Whatever happens, I'm with you guys all the way!
Very lazy avatar by me | Trash | Henlo
I used to be Jellie-kins

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 10:08:42 pm »
Moving this to Praise~

This is so kind of you though, thank you! <33

You are amazing <3

l3irdie

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 10:18:11 pm »
I hold the same sentiment.

There's been a lot of great people through the years who've helped keep the community going, as well as adding things that impacted the community positively. I don't regret
all the time I've spent here, worts and all. It's been a special place to me and I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned and the friends I've made.
I know things are in a bit of a strange place, but this is a very resilient community and we've withstand a lot over the years. I only hope for the best from here on out.

Thank you for this, we can all benefit from a bit of positivity <3

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 10:39:18 pm »
I know I am being possibly too optimistic about this game, but honestly that is my way of hoping for better things to happen. I am also hoping the community can grow back with  time - FH has raised and taught English to this Brazilian better than any teacher ever could. Thanks so much for everyone in this amazing community! \O/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:41:38 pm by FriskTheRisk »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 11:16:15 pm »
This was so sweet of you, Bread! Thank you for taking the time to write this out. It means a lot =)

Without you guys, the community, FeralHeart wouldn't truly be FeralHeart, nor would this place even be up and running still. All of my thanks go into you guys for sticking around as long as you have~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 11:46:46 pm »
Ahhh Bread (I love that username btw) it is really nice of you to post this!

The staff/community has kept this game alive and I join you in the hope that the game will continue to grow!