Author Topic: ?Guide? Logging In & Playing FeralHeart  (Read 2414 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
?Guide? Logging In & Playing FeralHeart
« on: April 22, 2016, 09:17:07 pm »
Logging In & Playing FeralHeart
So, plenty of members now are having trouble logging into FeralHeart in order to play it. In this simple and short guide, I'll be explaining the basics of accounts and logging into FeralHeart now.

Logging In
Ever since the hacking, FeralHeart has a new way to login to the game. Do you see the "Play Game" tab at the top right, the last one? Click this. Now, it gives you 2 boxes where you must enter your username and password. Carefully enter in your account username in the username box and your password in the password box. Click "Login". Now that you have this open, do not close it or minimize it.
Open up the actual FeralHeart game, that you downloaded, and go to the login screen. Enter the same username you entered into the box for your username. Enter the same password you have entered in the box for your password when you finish. Now, clicking "Log In" and wait patiently.
If it says it failed, check to see if the server is online in the first place. If it is, check your connection to the internet before you try again. Remember, the browser login page must be opened still.
If you feel it's the browser login page, try logging out and changing your browser (Example: Google Chrome to Firefox). Repeat the process.
If you're still having problems, then feel free to post about your problem in the Game Help boards which can be located here. Try finding other threads with a similar problem before creating your own.

Accounts
A few things that you should consider before you login, or when you're still having problems trying to login is...
* Your account username must not be 16 characters and/or longer.
* You cannot change your username once you have created your account. If you want to change your username,  you must create a whole new account. You can change your forum display name, however.
* Your account must still be in the logs/records and not banned.
* If you were inactive for too long (such as a year and/or more) then your account may have been removed and you must create a new one.
* You must have a stable connection to the internet.
* The server must be online.

Did I miss something? Please don't hesitate to tell me in reply~

* Shieru *
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:18:43 pm by ??? »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: ?Guide? Logging In & Playing FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 09:46:51 pm »
Thanks for making this for everyone! I think ya just about covered all there is. I'm sure it will come in handy for future new users and those having troubles logging in so we won't see a surplus of the same help thread being created. xD Great job with this~
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: ?Guide? Logging In & Playing FeralHeart
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 09:48:59 pm »
Lovely o;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'