Author Topic: Is it really Inappropriate?  (Read 551 times)

Offline Blessedcreature

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Look for me in the reflection of the full moon."
    • View Profile
Is it really Inappropriate?
« on: April 05, 2019, 09:18:51 pm »
(I've never posted on the forum before in the four years I've been playing FH so excuse me if this is in the wrong discussion.)

Today I was told to remove a certain item from my character's bio. I have NEVER been told to remove it before and almost every single bio I see has the same thing as I did.

It said Underside | Dame.

Meaning that my character is female. Is saying "Underside" considered inappropriate?? If so- how come every single person has it in their bio as well? As well as people in this forum when I searched "Underside."

I do not want to be kicked but it just irritated me as I've never been told to remove it before. So I'd like to know now your opinions on the matter.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really Inappropriate?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 09:21:36 pm »
I do suggest taking this discussion to a staff member in a private message as I am not too sure this is the correct placing for this discussion! You can do this by choosing a staff member and pressing "Message Me" underneath their icon. Best of wishes. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Is it really Inappropriate?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 09:34:38 pm »
Moving this to game help and locking as this is more something that should be discussed privately with staff

I will send you a message momentarily
Farewell everyone<3