Author Topic: Cannot save character. Game acting odd  (Read 849 times)

Offline ladeekillahxo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cannot save character. Game acting odd
« on: April 07, 2019, 02:19:53 am »
Hiya! I'm new to this magical fur-topia and sadly, I haven't been able to truly experience it because my game has been acting weird.  :(

I've just reinstalled the game, and when I try to save a character, it won't. I can't even connect to the server. The first time I installed it, I kept getting an "inccorect username and password. 15 minute ban" message pop up. It really sucked. When I try to click ok after finishing my characters, it puts me in a blank area with a black map. There's no trees or anything. It's just.. blank. Lonely. I'd like to add that my internet is really good so it's just.. odd.

I'm hoping i can enjoy this game sometime soon! It looks really fun, ngl  ;D

Before posting this, yes, I did check for any forums with issues like these. Since I just made an account yesterday, I don't know anything about the game xD Just that it looks fun!

Hopefully I can get the real experience soon instead of watching vids of this

Offline ladeekillahxo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot save character. Game acting odd
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 02:26:24 am »
I forgot to mention that the game will occasionally do this thing where it won't load changes to the character til I go into that weird area again.. which now I'm beginning to think is a testing area. If so, how to get out of it?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 04:23:03 am »
I checked your account in our database, and it looks like it hasn't been activated properly yet. You'll want to make sure that you've clicked on the link that was sent to the e-mail address that you used to sign up the account. Once you've done that, you should be able to log on within 48 hours or so.

If you've already tried that, make sure you're keeping the "Play Game" tab open while you play. If you're having problems staying connected, you may want to look into a page refresher. (If your computer is particularly derpy or has connection issues, this may be something you need to make sure you've got a solid connection.) The characters showing in a black void problem can likely be resolved by going to the main page/homepage of the website and accessing the "User Panel,' where you can reset and then send your characters home.^^

The character changes not loading might be resolved as soon as you fix the connection issues. However, it's not uncommon for that to happen, even with a decent connection. I myself have had character changes not saved, but I usually resolve it by making tiny edits and saving frequently, rather than trying to create an entire character to finality and saving it then. Unfortunately, we're not exactly sure why it happens.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 04:25:38 am by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ladeekillahxo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 07:35:30 am »
It's fixed!! Thanks a bunch! Now I can dork around! ;D

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile