Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Personal notes.

(1/3) > >>

Ramine:
Hurro, I have recently felt the need to write down notes for myself. In case I found a thread, that I think is useful.
Because  I personaly can't always find them again, I suggest that we add an option that members can leave notes to themselves, like diaries. It would be great if I could write the link down, correct?
No one else can see them. I'm not sure if anyone else is feeling this way.
Though, I do hope you agree. c:

KissAndStab:
I agree, it would be nice if we could write our own little diary/notes. :3

Windance:
Some forum sites like jcink (I think that's the name of the host) do have this in their layout. From previous experience, I can definitely say it is worth looking into, and implementing if possible. I used it as a quick reference to certain sites that were useful, and for special emotes, etc.

Redlinelies:
I don't want to sound sly or anything but..

Wordpad anyone?

(rightclick on desktop, new txt, starting writing, save)
I'm just having troubles understanding how much useful it would be to have it on the site, and if it would be worth going through the setup of having them when it's so easy to write notes on the computer. It could always be looked into though of course.

Windance:

--- Quote from: Red on January 16, 2012, 09:12:16 am ---I don't want to sound sly or anything but..

Wordpad anyone?

(rightclick on desktop, new txt, starting writing, save)

--- End quote ---
LOL! :P Oh U

It's kind of hard to explain if you've never been on a forum that has one. It's not necessarily needed, but is very handy. I guess it is like notepad, but more organized? It's more of a permanent note than something that can get lost on a desktop, I dunno. I remember saving various notes about emotes, threads, etc on it, and even keeping track of a few of my threads by saving specific links. And bam, it was account bound so no matter what, you can't lose it, and no one else can see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version