Help & Guidance > Modding & Meshing Tutorials

Jayfeather55's Blender Tutorials! UPDATED: Videos!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jayfeather55:
Thank you friend!
I learned how to convert using Hammy's tutorial, but I thought that a more step-by-step-idek-what-computers-are approach would be nice too, lol.
And yes screenshots are key when it comes to describing this stuff! When a person has ZERO experience with something, its sooooo nice to be able to SEE what people are talking about.

Goldchocobo:
first of all: thank you.
I found it extremly hard and frustraiting to understand Hammy's tutorial but you simplified it, now I can make items and objects for FH (which I've always wanted to do)

however I've come into a problem where I can't for some reason re-size items. I tried to in blender and made the actual mesh much smaller than I originally made it, but for some reason the converter doesn't recognize the change at all, I'm wondering if you have the solution to this, as I've goggled my problem, but no one has the answer.

tiges7:
Great tutorial! Blender isn't that friendly for people new to this stuff ;w; thanks so much!

dragongirl1993:
I need help myself. This tutorial no longer works for thoughts of us who now have windows 10. If you could help that would be nice. Because when I download this blender it does not give me a 'scripts' folder. It now downloads different and that folder is not even there for putting the exporter in it.

ge33850:
I got to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Blender Foundation\Blender' and then there is no scripts folder... Help? o.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version