Help & Guidance > Mapping Tutorials

How to give your friend to edit YOUR map [Idk how to name this tutorial ;.;]

(1/2) > >>

.CrystalWolf.:
Hello, Today I will show you how to give your friend to edit YOUR maps. Like he don't need your computer or he/she is away form you and he/she can still edit your maps.

YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING! JUST YOUR FRIEND WHAT YOU USED IN MAP!

Here is now turotial;

1st
Find where did you installed Feral Heart. [Example: I installed on C disc. So, I go into C disc and find folder called FeralHeart]

2nd
Open FeralHeart folder and go into Medias then Terrains.

3rd
Choose what map you wanna share with your friend. [Example: I choosed map called TovarenMap. So, I export on desktop [You can make copy of that two files if you wanna edit that map] Two files called TovarenMap. One is like some withe icon [Idk whats for you] called TovarenMap.map and there is second file called TovarenMap It's just a normal file map.]

4th
Make zip file and call it whatever you wanna. Then move that two files into that zipped map[file].

5th
Leave Terrains and media. Go then to exports. Find terrain and mask you used in your map[You can make copy of them if you still wanna edit your map.]. [Example: I used TovalenTerrain and TovalenMask. So, I export them into zipped file called TovalenMap [Idk how you called your map ;.;]

6th
Send to your friend :3

WARING! YOUR FRIEND MUST! HAVE ALL MASHES YOU USED IN MAP. SAME WITH SKY...etc!

How YOUR friend installs your map to edit [Still have no idea for what name it ;.;]

1st
Open file what your friend send. [Example: My friend send zipped file called TovalenMap. So, I open it.]

2nd
Find where did you installed Feral Heart. [Example: I installed on C disc. So, I go into C disc and find folder called FeralHeart] [COPY PASTE from first part : P I'm lazy girl : P ]

3rd
Open FeralHeart folder and go into Medias then Terrains. [COPY PASTE AGAIN! : D ]

4th
Export two files into Terrains. One is withe icon and second is normal file. [Example: Two files are called TovalenMap.map [That's a withe icon] and second is called TovalenMap [Normal File] ]

5th
Leave Media and Terrains. Go to file nammed Exports and put terrain and mask your friend send. [Example: Terrain is called TovalenTerrain mask is called TovalenMask. So, I export them into file Exports.]

6th
Open game Feral Heart [Best game ever : D   : P ]. Go to Creative Den and go Map Maker. Search for name of your friend send. [Example: I open Feral Heart. Go to Creative Den and to Map Maker. I saw some map called TovalenMap I load it and TA-DA!]

WARING! YOU MUST HAVE EVRYTHING YOUR FRIEND USED IN HIS MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TELL I WARNED YOU!

END OF THE TUTORIAL : D

With this tutorial I feel I first found America x'D *.CrystalWolf. died by loudly laughing* *She is dead now...* *She is dead and continues laughing ;-;* I'm a crazy & wired person... : D  : P

.CrystalWolf.:
BUMP! I Don't know why ;-; I'm a wired & crazy person ;-; meh!

VortexAlive:
A very nice tutorial for those that want to let their friends edit their maps with them! Thx for sharing! ^.^

.CrystalWolf.:
Thank you! That happends when I explore FH files : P heh and NO PROBLEMO!

Currupted:
I love this! The steps are so simple to follow ^-^ Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version