Community > Leaving

Retiring

(1/4) > >>

PrettyReckless:
Hello guys.

By now, I'm sure there's been rumours reaching some of you that I've left the staff team.
I'm with this post therefore confirming those rumours.

Why? - There are many reasons.
I'm older, got less time to commit.
It's been about two years now since anything really changed.
There's been a standstill for too long.

We have wanted to put so much into place, make changes where we can.

I've made many friends here, and I will cherish our friendships.
It's time for me to move on, so I'm saying my final goodbye to the game and community.

Good luck to those who are still sticking around.

Ressy out.

Ironic:
Oh, Ressy, how much you put so much of your time towards the community. We haven't spoke nor met, but I really wished we have those moments to speak together. Your time here in FeralHeart will not be forgotten! Please remember us in your hearts.

Farewell.

Ame88:
It's heartbreaking to see you go, but I cannot blame you whatsoever. I will cherish all the time that we've had. It was an absolute honor to work alongside you. Thank you for all that you have done throughout the years. Stay safe out there~

Domino-FH:
Never met you but I've heard your a wonder person I hope life keeps you going in the good and stay safe!! It was amazing to have you here. <3

SpicyDirt:
While I am deeply saddened, I know that you're doing what is best for you.

I do hope that we will always keep in contact through Discord - and I'll be getting that Beasts of Bermuda game so we can have that together. <3 I will always love and cherish those amazing memories that we created together. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version