Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Staff Interview

<< < (4/4)

SpicyDirt:
1. What part of your job do you like the most?

Personally, I really love the learning aspect and the getting to work with a group of amazing people to create a reason for people to return to the game. It is always a very rewarding feeling when I do something for the community in a positive way and they accept it as such! But another thing I love is even the bad things - last year when I did my MOTS thread, while I couldn't help everyone, I still was so happy that people were taking the time to respond to me and give me their opinions and ideas. All-in-all, I love working with the other staffers and the community to create a better place for everyone.
2. What part of your job do you like the least?

What I dislike most would have to be similar to what Ame said - even though I am newer to the team I have had my fair share of feeling like what I say doesn't come off to the community as intended and it sometimes got thrown back at me. I've gotten better at bouncing back from this and hope that I can improve my own communications with the community members to avoid those misunderstandings and conflicts in the future!
3. Did you ever expect to be chosen to be staff here?

Not really. I really love this game and have always liked to show my love for the game. When I first joined I was never active on the forums or anything, but as I got older and more rational I decided it was time to finally post on here and I absolutely loved it. Once I started doing events and such I began to have even more fun - and then the radio show! Honestly, I was just trying to make my time and other member's time more enjoyable on the game and then BAM! Sura scares me with a "YOU'RE IN TROUBLE" message even though I wasn't actually.
4. What was your biggest dream becoming staff?

My dream, before joining the staff, was to make a game and community that people wanted to come back to. Whether this was done by events, helping people, or just talking to people - I wanted to make a difference in the community. (Wow, that seems so cliché and I really don't mean for that to be xD)
5. What is you biggest dream now?

My dream hasn't really changed all that much - it is still my dream to make the community and game worth coming back to day-after-day.

DylanCheetah:

--- Quote from: SpicyDirt on April 18, 2021, 02:16:04 am ---1. What part of your job do you like the most?

Personally, I really love the learning aspect and the getting to work with a group of amazing people to create a reason for people to return to the game. It is always a very rewarding feeling when I do something for the community in a positive way and they accept it as such! But another thing I love is even the bad things - last year when I did my MOTS thread, while I couldn't help everyone, I still was so happy that people were taking the time to respond to me and give me their opinions and ideas. All-in-all, I love working with the other staffers and the community to create a better place for everyone.
2. What part of your job do you like the least?

What I dislike most would have to be similar to what Ame said - even though I am newer to the team I have had my fair share of feeling like what I say doesn't come off to the community as intended and it sometimes got thrown back at me. I've gotten better at bouncing back from this and hope that I can improve my own communications with the community members to avoid those misunderstandings and conflicts in the future!
3. Did you ever expect to be chosen to be staff here?

Not really. I really love this game and have always liked to show my love for the game. When I first joined I was never active on the forums or anything, but as I got older and more rational I decided it was time to finally post on here and I absolutely loved it. Once I started doing events and such I began to have even more fun - and then the radio show! Honestly, I was just trying to make my time and other member's time more enjoyable on the game and then BAM! Sura scares me with a "YOU'RE IN TROUBLE" message even though I wasn't actually.
4. What was your biggest dream becoming staff?

My dream, before joining the staff, was to make a game and community that people wanted to come back to. Whether this was done by events, helping people, or just talking to people - I wanted to make a difference in the community. (Wow, that seems so cliché and I really don't mean for that to be xD)
5. What is you biggest dream now?

My dream hasn't really changed all that much - it is still my dream to make the community and game worth coming back to day-after-day.

--- End quote ---

Even though you are still new to the staff, I think you are doing a great job and I love the story about how you got hired. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version