Community > Praise

Thank you

(1/2) > >>

Security:
Just wanted to say thank you to, Stormi / BloodWinsAll, Toons, Erarosa, Ironic, Spicy, Ame an Forks. they are all wonderful people that deserve to be thanked for everything they do for this community. they all are someone can go to and talk to for hours about anything and feel welcomed around them. they give the best cuddles and are the friendliest people i know in-game and on forums.

this is all i wanted to say, have a good day/afternoon/night

toonanimals317:
Omigosh, Securi, this is so so sweet! Thank you so much for writing this! That’s just so nice of you! <3 <3 <3

forks:
awhh, secu-butt <333 you are too kind! i'll forever be grateful to you for becoming my first friend and including me after i returned to the game. it meant the world to me when you came up and sat beside me that day! your enthusiasm and generosity is exactly what the feralheart community needs. i'm always here for you and i love you so much mwah

Ironic:
I just wanted to pay my respects and say thank you for the shout out. These pass few days has been extremely fun and very memorable! Thank you for the snugs and cuddles as well. You guys really deserve this praise as you helped me came out of my shell. C: Thank you for making this. Much love.

Security:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 20, 2021, 01:42:07 pm ---Omigosh, Securi, this is so so sweet! Thank you so much for writing this! That’s just so nice of you! <3 <3 <3

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: forks on May 20, 2021, 01:45:13 pm ---awhh, secu-butt <333 you are too kind! i'll forever be grateful to you for becoming my first friend and including me after i returned to the game. it meant the world to me when you came up and sat beside me that day! your enthusiasm and generosity is exactly what the feralheart community needs. i'm always here for you and i love you so much mwah

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ironic on May 20, 2021, 01:48:03 pm ---I just wanted to pay my respects and say thank you for the shout out. These pass few days has been extremely fun and very memorable! Thank you for the snugs and cuddles as well. You guys really deserve this praise as you helped me came out of my shell. C: Thank you for making this. Much love.

--- End quote ---
lovez you guys very much, you make this community great and are amazing role models for the newer players including myself when i first joined. i never met you guys at that time BUT i did meet ironic an i looked up to you, i still do <3 now i look up to all of you! lmao you guys are amazing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version