Community > Leaving

Farewell Floofs

(1/2) > >>

Kerriki:
Hey everyone!

It's hard to believe I discovered this game nearly ten years ago. Time has sure flown by! Throughout my time here, I've made so many fun memories and met so many creative people. I will always cherish the amazing friends I made. As my life gets busier, however, I have less time to attend my staffing responsibilities. It's time I step down from my position and take my leave

With that said, I just want to give a huge thank you to the community. It has been an honor serving all of you these last six years, and I wish you all well

With love,
Kiki

Ame88:
It is absolutely heartbreaking to see you go, Kiki. The last of the OG crew </3 but I completely understand and don't blame you whatsoever. As much as it's sad to see a Kiki shaped hole here in FH, I am so happy you are giving your life the attention it needs.

It has been an absolute honor working with you. I couldn't ever trade the time I've had with you and the others for anything. You are such an amazing staffer, and I want to say thank you so much for your time, efforts, and care endlessly poured into this little place.

All the things I've learned from you, Morgra, Sura, Ressy, everyone, I am so grateful and I cherish every single moment. Thank you so much for your time here in FH, we will never forget you! Please take care Kiki bean!

DylanCheetah:
I'm going to miss you a lot Kiki. Feel free to talk to me on Discord anytime!

Telluric:
remember us on the slow days, we're so grateful for all the work you put in.
happy trails.

D-ead7Dog:
You will be very missed, Kiki!
I'll have to bug you to come play some games!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version