Author Topic: feralheart rules  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
feralheart rules
« on: June 17, 2020, 10:54:22 am »
lets just take some time to appreciate all the hard work all the people put into this game. it has been up and running for a great 9 years (or more)! id also say that so many people on this game helped me and made me so happy. quietmacaroni, you spent time with me, made me presets, darkheart, you played glasmar with me when no one else would, you cheered me up when i needed it, lordsuragaha, made a dream come true, cookiethewolf, made me smile and laugh, stayed with me for loads of months, vapreon_leaf, spent time with me, made my days, been a lovely friend and still is to this day. i love you all so much. i made so many good memories on this game. i participated in lots of fun activities. yes, this game often breaks for me and i have to reinstall, but its worthit. i remember when i was still little, dreaming of being able to play this game. and the day came. there have been sad times, seeing loved ones go, but i still have others that im sure will stay with me forever❤️ i hope i coulld become a staff one day and help inprove the game with all the other staff members. im sure one day i will❤️
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: feralheart rules
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 11:23:33 am »
Wow. I... I really don't know what should I say, I'm so happy! You're one of my best friends (like QuietMacaroni ;) ). Thank you so much <333
On new account Aiiokia

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 12:14:58 pm »
The hard work put into Feral Heart certainly never goes unnoticed. There are plenty of people grateful for everything given - good & bad - for that I'm happy to see. All of the experience that have come with this game are ones I'll never forget.
I'm not sure asking to be Staff or hinting at a dire need to join the Team is a way to go about it. With hard work, dedication, loyalty and benevolence; you'll get there. I believe in you.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 12:52:11 pm »
Wow. I... I really don't know what should I say, I'm so happy! You're one of my best friends (like QuietMacaroni ;) ). Thank you so much <333
awwww (nuzzles)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 03:50:23 pm »
This game is very fun. I have made so much memories and I hope I will make many more! Staff and community does so much work for the game and fun of the players. Thank you for the kind words aswell, it is a pleasure being your friend and I will forever. I will always advice you if you need it and correct you if neccesary because that is what friends do. We are like siblings and I will never change such friends.
I believe, that you can become staff. With hard work and dedication, you will. Thank you once again for the praise.❤️

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 04:09:08 pm »
This is a very sweet thing to write. Dark_Heart, QuietMacaroni, and LordSuragaha are all very sweet people. Actually, they are some of the nicest people that I have ever met. I have never met the other two, but I am sure that they would appreciate this written about them. c:

As for becoming staff ~ asking/commenting isn't the best way to go about it. As long as you're dedicated to the community, active, and just love the game then you'll have a chance of getting there. c:

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 02:46:44 am »
Nice thread Kedamono! And just like Scally and Spicy said, if you want to become staff here you should just go about helping out other players and such. :)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 01:24:40 pm »
Agreed

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 03:50:27 pm »

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 04:44:52 pm »
I'm glad you had a fun experience! It's very nice to see people enjoy the game. We love seeing you around! As for wanting to be a staff, if you really want to be a staff member, I said do your best to show how much dedication you have for the game and people will see that. As some others said, it can't just be handed to you if you ask for it.

Siggy by danysaurus