Poll

How do i fix this problem? i spent like a week making my own preset!!!!!!

what is option for? XD
2 (50%)
help me?
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: I made my own preset, but people online cant see it! PLZ HELP! IT TOOK ME FOREVR  (Read 4715 times)

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
I made this awesome, really hot, cool looking, beautiful, pretty, preset with cool markings that i made by myself, (everything done by me) and it took me several days to make, BUT only I can see it in online play, no other people can. PLEASE HELP!!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE!! im sure other people have this problem too.

if you help me, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER XD
If you help me, I will give you some kind of reward
This account is made for like... 4 people. Me, and some of my friends. So if you see me online, it might be one of my other friends xD

JazzForLife

No worries. Just send the preset file to your friends. You can do that by uploading them to Mediafire and giving your friends the link.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
^ Adding on.
Go to Tools>Preset Maker>Find Preset>Export and then do what Jazzz said.

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
No worries. Just send the preset file to your friends. You can do that by uploading them to Mediafire and giving your friends the link.
thanks, but what i meant was: i want to let other people see my preset when i play online (like in bonfire island, or anywhere else), just like when you see other people's presets online. I dont exactly want
to show it to just my friends
This account is made for like... 4 people. Me, and some of my friends. So if you see me online, it might be one of my other friends xD

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
^ Adding on.
Go to Tools>Preset Maker>Find Preset>Export and then do what Jazzz said.
i know, i did that, but then i logged in, and it showed my preset and all, but when i went in bonfire island other people couldnt see it, but i could

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Tell me your username and what the .fhp file is named.

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Tell me your username and what the .fhp file is named.
awesomeness4ever
preset_2

and also, im having the same problem with my other preset: preset_1

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Unless you send the file to people, nobody will be able to see it! It is the same as when you make maps, only people who have uploaded your map can see it or go on it. It isn't possible for every member to see your preset, only those you have sent it to by following Gem's and Jazzz's instructions.

There is no way to make it so every single member can see your preset in game. If you want a larger number to see your hard work though, try to display your preset here in the forums, and some people may download it to see it in game.

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Unless you send the file to people, nobody will be able to see it! It is the same as when you make maps, only people who have uploaded your map can see it or go on it. It isn't possible for every member to see your preset, only those you have sent it to by following Gem's and Jazzz's instructions.

There is no way to make it so every single member can see your preset in game. If you want a larger number to see your hard work though, try to display your preset here in the forums, and some people may download it to see it in game.
oh i get it now, thank you so much i <3 all you guyz' help

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
Also please be sure to post in the right section next time :) This section is for Forum/Website issues; your particular problem belongs in the Game Help section.

Locking.